Bharani Nakshatra comes in the Aries zodiac sign. Here Bharani comes with all the four quarter/Pada in the same zodiac.
- Symbol: Yoni, the female organ of reproduction. This signifies that the people born under the Bharani Nakshatra have the creative energy within them. The Bharani native has the sense of responsibility and great amount of endurance within them.
- Ruling Planet of Bharani (Graha Dveta): Venus .
“Graha devta is the one who gives the ability to understand the nature of planet,so that we can work based on that planet in our chart.” Based on the Vedic Astrology Venus has the ownership on the Bharani constellation. “Bharani is the one who bears” the responsibility to give transformation. People born under this constellation have the ability to make the things alive and work again.Venus is the one who has got the boon of “Mrit-Sanjeevani Vidya” from the Lord Shiva. So the people born in the Bharni Nakshatra will bear the pain in life and transform that pain into boon for their life and also for the other. The creative ability of Venus in Bharani will give the power to rejuvenate any work or project which get stuck in the middle and also give abundance of success and wealth gains to the native.
- Energy source of Bharani Nakshatra (ADHI DEVTA): ADHI DEVTA : “The Adhi devta is the one who gives the mental clarity about the planet and also through the adhi devta we can come in contact the energy source related to that planets. YAMA “The Dharmraj” is one of the important guardian of the direction and also known for his strict discipline is the adhi devta for Bharni Nakshatra. The native born in Bharani Nakshatra follow the hard rule and strict discipline in his life to get the success. Because Yama is the adhi devta, so the native will not get attached in anything which creates the obstruction in his path whether it is related to his personal life or not. Career in army, police, medicine and the authoritative position will be good for the Bharni Nakshatra native.
- Presiding Deity of Bharani Nakshatra (Pratyadi Devta): Pratyadi Devta is the one who helps us understand the function of the Nakshatra and planet in the birth chart and has the total command on the function related to that Nakshatra placed in the birth chart.The Goddess Parvati herself blessed this Nakshatra in the ‘Kamkhya’ form with the ability to create life which will be good for the masses.
- Gender:Female.The native born in Bharani Nakshatra will have the nourishing characteristic whether male or female.
- Dosha: Dosha represent which type of disease will affect the native. Pitta represent the metabolism in the body. Based on the Bharni Nakshatra pitta has also the same characteristic - the transformation of food and water into energy through digestion. The Bharni Nakshatra native will be aggressive in nature, which can be harmful for the, so taking food which is cold like fruits and yogurts will be good for them.
- Guna: Rajas: In Vedic culture there are three Gunas - Sattwa, Rajas and Tamas which is known as the three processes to make life successful. “Bharani Nakshatra” has the Rajas guna which gives the native luxurious life and king like personality. All sorts of comforts will be with the native where ever he will go.
- Element: Earth: Bharani Nakshatra with earthy elements gives the bearing ability and rejuvenation power like the earth has. Native born in this Nakshatra has the magical ability to make the project or things alive which are generally rejected by others.
- Bird: Crow/Raven: Birds are the highly spiritual creatures which came in to life to give us the message from universe. Each Nakshatra has a particular bird symbol which shows us that the energy related to that bird is residing within us related to that particular constellation/Nakshatra.
“Change the perspective to get the new and great insights”. Same thing happens if we see the Crow as the most intelligent omen of change in life for the new beginning. The native of Bharani Nakshatra has the ability to see beyond the human ability, making the things happen magically. Crow never gives up easily and tries hard to achieve its target and gets whatever it needs. In the same way Bharni Nakshatra born native will be hardworking and a great achiever in their life.
- Classical Raga related to Bharani Nakshatra: Indian classical Raga plays the vital role in astrology also. In the scriptures, Raga are not other than the celestial Demi Goddess the (Raag devta).Nowadays the Ragas Therapy has been applying to cure the diseases also. Based on the constellation where Moon gets placed in the birth chart there are Ragas present which can make our life more comfortable and better. Vanaspathi , Manavathi is classical Ragas for the Bharani Constellation.
Lucky letters for bharni Born people: Lee , Lu , Le , Lo
- First letter for Bharani born people: “Like the classical Raga, the first letter of the name also produces the vibration which is connected with the native.” Having the name with that letter creates harmony between the human and the universe so that the native will get all the happiness and success which is promised in his birth chart. It’s akin to your coming in the network coverage area of that nakshatra and thus getting a proper signal.
- Tree related to Bharni: TREE Phyllanthus emblica/ Amala
|| Helpful in digestion problems