Saturn Sade Sati for Leo Moon Sign (Effects): 12 July 2034 to 27 Jan 2041
Sade Sati for Leo is probably the most negative, considering that Saturn is most inimical to Sun and in a revengeful mode. It also starts with the first phase in Cancer forming Vish Yoga, or poisoning of all aspects of life, which further aggravate in the peak phase which follows.
Sade Sati is a period of 7.5 years of Saturn which is feared by many people for the results it brings to the people who go through it. Some extreme life changes and transformations take place during this time, moreover, these changes are not so ‘positive’ in nature, instead brings immense delays. Obstructions from enemies, new enemies’ beings formed, illnesses to name a few. The mishaps that occur is the reason why Sade Sati is considered an immensely difficult period and feared by most.
This Saturn position is based on Vedic Horoscope. Get your 30-page FREE Vedic Horoscope to check Saturn's position in your horoscope & how it influences your destiny!
It occurs in three phases of 2.5 years each. The first phase happens in the sign before one’s Moon sign, second happens within the Moon sign and final phase occurs in the sign right after the Moon sign. The first phase is known to bring physical issues and ailments in one’s life. The second phase brings karmic cleansing or results of one’s good/bad karma in its full-fledged form and the final phase is comparatively easy with few delays.
Dates for Sade Sati for Gemini Moon Sign:
First phase: 12th July 2034 to 26th August 2036
Second phase: 27th August 2036 to 21st October 2038
Third/Final phase: 22nd October 2038 to 27 January 2041
The Sade Sati leaves one’s life after teaching the required lessons one needs to learn and bring out the reality of things. The results can be negative or positive depending upon how Saturn is placed in one’s birth chart. Positive placement leads to good results after some required hard work and diligence or rewarding for good karmas of the past. Bad placement leads to turmoil, issues in relationships and profession along with penalizing for wrong deeds and a generally negative period for the person.
What are the Myths & Facts related to Sade Sati?
People automatically assume that Sade sati is a period of bad events happening one-after the another, just an extremely bad phase of delays, disturbances, losses and so on. But this is not the entire truth. Sade-sati affects people as per a lot of things taken into consideration.
- If Saturn is a yoga karaka in your birth chart, it gives positive results such as promotions, recognitions, a hike in salary and other professional or academic laurels. A yoga karaka planet is one which is not blemished by evil effects of any negative aspects in the chart and positioned in certain houses to create a positivity in your life. Saturn should not be combusted, debilitated, retrograde or associated with malefic aspects or placed in wrong houses.
- Its results are amplified during Mahadasa-antardasa period. Although it is active throughout the period of 7.5 years in your life, its effects get felt more prominently during the antardasha/ mahadasha/ pratyantar dasha periods, or the periods of Saturn when it behaves in full force.
- It gives you results as per your karma or doings. If you do something bad to someone you get it back 7.5 times, if you conduct something bad during these periods, it is kept a track of and gets paid off 7.5 times when you least expect it. So, only those who have a negative birth chart or are afraid of their own actions should be afraid of the Sade Sati.
- Saturn is a strict planet. It behaves like a strict, unforgiving teacher. It will never give you an award for being lazy. Unless you lose years of sleep over hard work and use your mind, words, and thoughts effectively and righteously, you will not receive the fruits. However, if you try to act smart, you should remember that Saturn is a planet which patiently waits and watches. When it’s done with watching, it acts. And it acts in the hardest way possible amongst all planets.
- Saturn’s job, therefore, is not to punish you, but give you what you ‘deserve’ and take away what you don’t- when the time comes.
- These have adverse effects on those signs which are ruled by the Sun as Sun and Saturn are inimical to each other. It also has bad effects during Moon’s dasha since Moon is poisoned by Saturn which is a malefic. The results in both of these can look like- issues in professional life, troubles in health or health of family members, problems within family due to lack of peace, issues from enemies, and a general tensed environment. Especially, if the Moon falls in a sign that is ruled by Sun and has the Antardasha of Saturn, these results get more pronounced.
- It also makes you prone to negative or evil eye. But Saturn spares no one and no remedy easily works on it.
Sade Sati for Leo
Sade Sati for Leos is particularly hard as Saturn wouldn’t be as rough on anyone as he is on his own father, the Sun. Leo is ruled by the Sun and any sign governed by the Sun goes through the worst Sade Sati possible as this is the most negative placement. Saturn is the gravest enemy of Sun and here it is not just in the mode of teaching but also in a mode of revenge. For Leos, this 7.5 years period is a payback time.
- Leo is a fire sign ruled by Sun while Saturn is an air sign. Fire needs air to burn but this combination can also be explosive, especially during the Saturn (Shani) Sade Sati period. Sun and Saturn are arch enemies of each other. Sade Sati for Leo is a period to be careful of enemies and backstabbers. You would come to know of issues when the deed would be done. This is certainly not the time to trust people in money matters. You should also be watchful of your language.
- There would be a lot of mental distress during this time and your relationships may also get affected due to all this.
You may like to check or confirm your Moon Sign for understanding these results.
First Phase (12th July 2034 to 26th August 2036)
The first phase takes place in the sign of Cancer ruled by the Moon. When Saturn transits Cancer in Sade Sati, it creates the ‘Vish Yoga’. Vish means poison and, therefore, all aspects of life are poisoned during this time.
- There can be issues in professional life resulting in loss of reputation, finances and demotion.
- Constant tiffs will occur with partner/spouse and the relationship will be in danger.
- There will be a sense of ‘being lost’ mentally as well as physically where the person might be travelling a lot uselessly and tiringly.
- Decision-making goes for a toss due to unstable mind.
- Loss of self-respect and lack of trust from everyone around prevails.
- Health issues may persist during the second phase of Sade Sati. Some tensions from the maternal side is also strong. Property and land-related matters wouldn’t be smooth either.
- You would feel alone and depressed during this time. Life would fall short of mental peace and harmony.
- If single, there can be a delay in marriage.
Second Phase (27th August 2036 to 21st October 2038)
- When Sade Sati enters your Moon sign specifically, which is its peak phase, it becomes ‘payback time’ for the person going through it. Any karma or deeds of past fructify its backlash during this period.
- Problems in married and love life to a major extent happen in the peak phase, especially for Leos.
- Relationship with children also goes through a rough patch. Your concentration level falls considerably during this time.
- Stomach and heart-related issues can become chronic. You might become a lot more stubborn during this time and you may develop a tendency to dominate.
- On a positive note, you would feel more inclined towards writing and reading. You would like to explore spirituality too. You might get some gains during this time but after a lot of waiting.
Third Phase (22nd October 2038 to 27 January 2041)
- The third phase of Sade Sati would be a lot more relaxing as compared to the previous one. Saturn now moves into the second house from Moon, into a friendly sign.
- This gives you a philosophical bent of mind. You are likely to win in debates as your communication skills will support you.
- There could be some conflicts in the family though.
- Expenditure needs to be curtailed, nonetheless.
Saturn Sade Sati repeats at least twice and sometimes thrice in everyone’s life at an interval of roughly 22 years. The results and its aggravation depends upon one’s own karma.
Sade Sati Reading
Sade Sati usually comes every 28-30 years in one’s life. It has been observed that for people with beneficial Saturn, the Sade Sati period sometimes catapults them to the heights of success & fame.