Pisces are the ones who delve into the depths and thrive in it much like the fish, which represents the sign Pisces. It also represents dissolving of things as the final end. Depending upon which constellation you were born in within this zodiac, it can have several specific effects. Pisceans are artistic and empathetic. They are extremely sensitive and might combine their art & sensitivity into a mode of living. Artists, Painters, Writers, AI Entrepreneurs and Teachers are all fields in which a Piscean flourishes.
- Pisces in love are extremely faithful, compassionate, and romantic to the core. In love, they fantasize and daydream a lot. Their idea of love is fogged by eccentric illusions and idealizations.
- They tend to put their lovers on a pedestal and profess their love like Romeo did for Juliet- under a balcony speaking in poetic terms on a starry night.
- Your Pisces love partner might act emotionally unstable, delusional, and even self-destructive. Unknown fears can torture them time and again. During such times, they need to escape from the reality and get some quality alone time to charge their batteries.
- A Pisces deeply cherishes their own space where they cleanse their aura of the things that have been bogging them down due to the world around which doesn’t match their sensitive and shy nature.
- They do not like chaos, and it tends to make them go off-balance. As a partner, one needs to be careful with them.
- Pisces man in love and Pisces woman in love rely on their intuitive capacities. Lovemaking with them will always have sweet sensual tones.
- Their imaginative, artistic, and creative potential reflects in their expression of love. However, they might not make responsible and dutiful partners.
Pisces Love Horoscope
Weekly Predictions (26, Nov - 02, Dec)
Love will feel exciting this week and you will use your wisdom to maintain the peace and harmony within your relationship. You will have to fish out time to spend with your partner.
If married, you will get the support of your spouse or partner, and may also plan out a date. Overall, a peaceful and enjoyable week ahead!
Traits of a Pisces
Pisces are extremely sensitive, touchy, and delicate. They are also kind and gentle and don’t like to hurt others. But if you criticize or oppose them sharply, you might get to see their sarcastic and passive-aggressive side.
However, this side tends to come out seldom, because they’re fully aware of their emotional vulnerabilities and tend to have the fear of getting hurt or judged. It takes time for a Pisces to express themselves in love.
They might get hurt over the slightest of things and can be considered touchy as they take things to their heart. If the birth chart supports more such placements which speak volumes of emotions, the partner needs to be very soft while dealing with them. Pisces lover will write you poetry and expressing themselves through love letters is very much their thing.
Pisces Man in Love
A Pisces man needs the emotional connection above all and will try to invest in quality time where emotions can be exchanged freely in a safe space.
- They are extremely private people as well and like to stay in a pink bubble of love with their partners alone.
- He seeks stability in a relationship. He is very compassionate and empathetic towards his partner. At the same time, he likes to be appreciated for all the efforts he put in for his relationship.
- He is overwhelmed to know that he is needed and important to his partner.
- They are dreamy and have ideas in their mind of an ideal love which they try to create with their partner in reality.
- Pisces man in a love relationship is self-sacrificing and always ready to put his partner over himself. Pisces man is fond of sex and enjoys it thoroughly.
Pisces Woman in Love
Pisces women in love can be emotional, empathetic, sensitive, have a good compatibility with their husband/partner, be caring and kind to them in love. On occasions, she might become spiteful as well, depending upon how much she’s been taking in, incase she feels her nature is being taken undue advantage of.
- She’s dreamy and lives in world of imagination where she might be romanticizing of a beautiful vacation, a lovely married life, moments of love or similar romantic things with her partner, inside her mind.
- She might write love letters and be extremely optimistic and joyful in the presence of her partner.
- She tends to get super-emotional and cry out her sentiments on being left alone or not getting attention or being hurt and then snort out laughing at the first joke you crack- all in a matter of minutes.
- She is generally harmonious in nature and would be very adjusting in er relationship where her partner is the priority.
- They are kind of shy when it comes to sex, but it is something they find is a catalyst in beautifying her bond with her partner.
Are you meant for each other? Is your partner lucky for you? Are you both compatible? How long will your relationship last? Vedic Astrology can answer these and more questions.
CLICK HERE to get your FREE compatibility analysis.
Love Guide for Pisces
Pisces tend to have good match with Pisces zodiac sign followed by Sagittarius.
Pisces & Pisces Love Compatibility
- Pisces with another Pisces is a dream match made in heaven. They are like two fishes exploring the depths and the mysticism of the ocean of love together. They are on the same page emotionally, and understand each other very well. They have same attitudes and behaviors.
- This can make it complicated, however, the emotional involvement and sexual sublimity keeps them as one and the same. The love is undeniable as they mix together as the same element. They have an unbreakable bond which is full of love, kindness, empathy and trust.
For some of the Pisces constellations, Sagittarius is also a choice in cases of- Uttara Bhadrapada with Uttara Ashada and Revati with Moola. However, since they’re different in their natures, entire chart needs to be matched.
To Make Their Love Relationship Perfect, Pisces Should
- Pisces may live in a world of their own whims and fancies when it comes to relationships, and take a ‘good time’ to as their definition of love and expect the same from others as well.
- They should work on living in the real life and not just believing ‘good, fun times’ to be an emblem of love or even a stable initiation of it.
What Will My Life Partner Be Like?
This is a special love/marriage report that tells you all about your future love partner/spouse, including their physical attributes, overall personality, psychological outlook, intellectual level & many more exciting things. more