Cancers keep their family and loved ones as their top priority. Most of their expenses are either for them or to safeguard them. Cancers are the homebodies of the zodiac. They are not as frugal with money and finances. If they feel the need of the moment is to spend for/on family, they will without batting an eye. Since its hard to change this nature of theirs, it is always suggested that they have a clear vision regarding their savings and finances, so that they always have enough for everyone they love, including themselves.
Their financial foundation needs to be strong, to make them feel secure and comfortable. They are emotional and kind-hearted. Protective about their loved ones, they strive to have a sense of security and stability for everyone involved. A healthy bank account and a handy cash reserve keeps them mentally comfortable and secure.
Their desire to save a lot of money for the future makes them earn with a lot of effort and sacrifices. Their aim to have a solid financial foundation along with a secure and comfortable home makes them wise with money management from a young age.
Cancers long for security and comfort yet seek new adventures and are fond of traveling. They are hardworking and enjoy saving, investing, and watching their investments grow.
The Vedic Astrology system prescribes predictions based on Moon Sign for more accuracy. If you do not know your Moon Sign, find it out instantly.
Cancer: Are You a Spender or Saver?
Dear Cancer, you’re emotional and sensitive, but also wise. You divide your finances accordingly for the rainy days, for your savings as well as to spend on your family.
- You do not spend much on yourself, instead you think for everyone in your life, and we admire that. However, this evokes within you a need to be financially independent, keeping in mind that you are the provider of the zodiac.
- Your spending habits are based on your integral belief of having the in-flow of finances always constant and even a slight change within this dynamic can cause you stress.
- You are not just ambitious for yourself but instead more for your family as you always keep them before yourself. However, this does not mean that you do not spend on yourself at all. You do make occasional splurges as a form of self-care.
- You like to budget and save for major purchases. You mostly like to spend on your family and loved ones like traveling together or going to social events together.
- Cancers, even though your greatest motivation for saving money is to provide a financially secure future to your family, at times your savings also come in handy to provide financial help to your friends in their tough time.
Best Sources For Income
Cancer, you are empathetic, kind and compassionate. You generally look for stable income sources, and it would be offensive of us to tell you to earn through philanthropic means. However, you can set up social entrepreneurship projects like feeding the poor, caring for the animals through an animal shed, or teaching the unprivileged; these are all things which come innately with being a Cancerian.
- You can take up these projects and monetize it for the benefit of others. Donations- one-time or RDs (Regular donations) with tax benefits can help you in your project and if ever, in a worst-case scenario, you will have something to depend upon as ‘stable work’ of your own which you can set aside a small amount from for all the hard work you put in.
- You can be a blogger and put in all your emotional thoughts in one place for others to read and relate with. There are more people in the world who need that caring and empathizing heart with the need to feel heard or related with. This will help soothe your super-emotional nature and you can earn considerably through your works.
Savings, Gains & Income
You are generally very particular about your savings. It is generally that a part of your income is saved for the ‘rainy days’. However, trying the traditional forms of investments such as real estate, gold, property are good ways of savings and investments for you. Cancerians generally have all the above already sorted out by themselves, we suggest you keep up with that!
Wealth Giving Planets For Cancer
- Sun is the lord of the second house of money for you, and if favorably placed in your birth chart without having any malefic aspects or conjunctions, it has the potential to give you a good financial status.
- Moon being the Lagna (ascendant) lord itself can give you the desired amount of wealth and security if beneficially placed in Kendra (angles) or Trikona (trine) houses.
- Venus, the ultimate planet of wealth and luxury becomes the lord of two auspicious houses, fourth and eleventh, and can prove to be highly beneficial for you if in good dignity in your birth chart.
- It can help you with huge gains and wealth retention through real estate and property investment and other sources. If Venus is placed in the eleventh house or second house or in case of an exchange between the lords of these houses, you could amass a massive amount of wealth.
- Jupiter, the giver of wealth, owns the sixth and ninth house as per your sign horoscope and can make you lucky and fortunate enough in money matters. It can also give money through service during its Dasha/Antardasha (operating/sub-period of the planet).
However, all this can only be better predicted after careful consideration of your birth chart
Tips For Better Financial Condition
Cancer, you are wise and sensible enough to understand the importance of saving to have a better financial standing and secure future. However, with a few tips, Cancer's financial condition could be better while feeling secure.
- Based on the condition of planets in your birth chart, investment in real estate could yield you profits and good returns.
- At times, you are so busy saving and stashing your wealth that you forget to enjoy the fruits of your labor and end up feeling disappointed. Once in a while, you should use your money for personal enjoyment and treating yourself.
What to do to avoid losses?
- You should try to avoid risky ventures even if they seem lucrative and profitable and invest based on your instincts.
- Even though you are cautious with money and think long and hard before making a purchase, but at times you are penny-wise and pound-foolish. Hence, you need to be careful of not being wasteful or extravagant while handling large sums of money.
Hora Chart: D2 Chart Financial Reading
What is your True Wealth Potential & Earning Source? Vedic Astrology, for deeper analysis, divides a horoscope into sub-divisional charts like the Hora Chart or D2 Chart, which is deeply analysed to find your financial potential. more