Ketu in Twelfth House
Ketu in the twelfth house blesses you with intuitive powers, orients you towards knowledge & wisdom, makes you humble, & creates situations that detach you from materialistic pleasures. A positive Ketu in the 12th house will incline you towards spiritual deeds & cleanse your soul.
Usual effects of Ketu in 12th House
Ketu in the 12th house blesses you with intuitive powers. You like to indulge in activities that involve diving deep or investigating facts. You are poised to pick up a career that involves investigations, research or sleuthing.
Ketu in this house motivates you towards knowledge and wisdom, makes you humble and people around you admire your attitude. You are enlightened by the immense knowledge you gain and the connection with spiritual deeds. You are also inclined towards undertaking research on the subject of your choice.
The 12th house is very crucial in terms of your path towards salvation, it guides you towards the ultimate fact of life and also projects your connections with spiritualism. This house is the key to your essence of your past life deeds, what you were then and how was your life. Various losses in life are also reflected by this house. The house also covers your connection with hospitals, hospitalisation or expenses thereto, and it also reflects other expenditures as well.
Ketu in 12th house will create situations for detaching you from materialistic pleasures and comforts in life and turn your focus towards spiritual deeds. It draws you towards attaining salvation in life and, sometimes, this becomes your prime goal. Ketu here does no let you deviate from the intensions of salvation.
Here, Ketu blesses you with profound powers to heal others who may be suffering from mental trauma or depression. This Ketu gives you intense spiritual power that helps you to venture deeper into someone’s mind for the purpose of healing.
Ketu here also makes you prone to infections, diseases and problems in general. Your energy would be focussed towards being under treatment and related activities, which would result in curtailed time for other productive activities of your choice and liking.
A positive Ketu in the 12th house will incline you towards spiritual deeds and cleanse your soul. You may possess inner strength and mental stamina to have an upper hand over your enemies and competitors. You would be very wise and knowledgeable with this placement of Ketu and have the zeal to learn more in life.
A negative Ketu in the 12th house may bring unexpected fear of the inevitable, which at times may put you in a situation of mental stress. This placement of Ketu may cause gynaecology problems in females. Here, Ketu tends to develop an introvert attitude in you.
Some notable sign placements for Ketu in 2nd House
- Ketu-Taurus: Ketu is debilitated in Taurus. It makes you an independent person but attached to your roots; gives you a feeling of detachment and, at the same time, you do not want to disconnect. Here, Ketu gives you a compassionate nature. You want to speak a lot at times, and there are times when you like to be isolated and quiet. It makes you face difficulties in acquiring comforts in life and strained relationship with your partner and family. It makes you adamant. If debilitated Ketu is posited in the 12th house, it gives you an interest in hidden or secretive things and orients you towards occult science.
- Ketu-Scorpio: Ketu in Scorpio is in exalted position and it makes you a researcher. You like to do things by yourself and not depend on anyone. It can also make you a little mysterious, difficult to understand. You will be bold enough to take decisions out of the box. With strong determination and hard work, you will do extremely well in life and achieve success. You have an inclination towards occult and mystical sciences. If exalted Ketu is posited in the 12th house, it will make you learned and knowledgeable; and it will enhance your wealth.
Common yoga positions possible with Ketu in 12th House
- Mahapadma Kalsarpa Yoga: When Ketu is in the 12th house, Rahu is in the 6th house and all planets are gripped between the Rahu-Ketu axis, this yoga may form. It can lead you on a spiritual journey that will cleanse your inner self, bless you with profound leadership qualities which will help you to progress your career. However, it can pose some financial hurdles.
- Grahan Yoga: When the Sun or Moon with Ketu, this yoga forms. When Ketu forms this yoga with Sun, then this may create issues related to your confidence and leadership abilities, which may remain subdued. There may be issues related to government or authorities. When it is formed with Moon, it creates some stress in your married life, mental pressure and trouble in relations with your mother.
Famous people with Ketu in 12th House
- Naresh Goyal: A Non-Resident Indian businessman, he is the founder of Jet Airways. He has been amongst the top rich people in the world. His 12th house Ketu placed with Mars has made him a wealthy person, though he faced financial hurdles and had to close Jet Airways.
- Anand Mahindra: A billionaire Indian businessman, he is the chairman of the Mahindra Group, which was co-founded by his grandfather. He has earned many accolades in his life, including the Padma Bhushan, which is one of India’s highest civilian awards. His 12th house Ketu placed with Jupiter forms Ganesha Yoga, which has blessed him with a charitable nature, wealth and success.
- Xi Jinping: He has been serving as the President of China since 2013 and is the most prominent Chinese political personality with global fame of the current times. His 12th house Ketu placed with Moon has brought about great intuitive power that has helped him plan for the future with success.
- Ryan Gosling: A Canadian actor, he acquired global fame for his role in the movie ‘The Notebook’. Counted amongst the most famous and rich actors of our times, he is blessed with 12th house Ketu in Capricorn, which has made him wealthy and successful.
Other notable people with Ketu in the 12th House
- Diana Lynn (American Actor)
- Kristina Pelakova (Slovak Singer)
- Mel Gibson (American Actor, Film Director & Producer)
- Yogi Adityanath (Indian Politician)
Get your customized Natal Ketu Report to understand your personality and mysterious aura, and if Ketu leads you on the path of truthfulness and trust.