Gemini is dual by nature and has a streak of indecisiveness within them. They tend to change their minds often and may take uncalculated risks in business or finance. Geminis are also unpredictable which can lead to risky financial choices which could become a deal breaker, if left unaddressed.
Mercury being the ruling planet for Gemini controls communications which may give Geminis a level of communication which is full of conviction. It also gives an entrepreneurial mindset and a curious nature and adventurous streak.
Geminis are highly intelligent and have varied interests. Their tastes are unique, and they usually spend either on small but many things within a period of time, or on one extravagant thing/experience which they simple feel ‘the need to have’. The best thing is that they live by their choices and independently, however this spendthrift-ness can make their finances go haywire.
You are moody and sociable and like to splurge according to your changing moods. Generally, you like to spend your money on new experiences and adventurous pursuits and at times, your intellectual side is reflected through your purchases.
The Vedic Astrology system prescribes predictions based on Moon Sign for more accuracy. If you do not know your Moon Sign, find it out instantly.
Gemini: Are You a Spender or Saver?
Geminis live their life in the moment which makes them careless with their money. Their experiences range from having the most expensive champagne, to the most elaborate cufflinks, to a long vacation until their spirits feel high. We understand that, however, this dual nature might lead to certain impulsive choices in finances which may have long-term consequences. Indecisiveness and split-opinion are reflected in the way Geminis manages finances and interferes with investments.
That is not to say that you are not judicious, dear Gemini, you are someone who can live your life comfortably even on a single shilling, and we admire the grace, however, its best to not get to that point by keeping your finances and savings in order. Some of the most adventurous people in history, millionaires, billionaires, rags to riches, and back to rags have been Geminis and you know how to get back into place and position. However, this instinct coupled with great money management skills will only help you better and give you the ability to spend better as well.
You greatly desire a good and steady income; however, you are not always long-term thinkers. At times, you have to struggle to fulfill that desire because of too much planning and not enough action.
Despite being aware enough of the need to save, at times you experience scarcity of funds due to your ever-changing financial habits.
Best Sources For Income
Gemini, you are a master of words and conversation. It’d be unjust if you did not use this gift of gab beyond just your profession. We’d suggest to make it lucrative by investing your energies and gifts in enterprises of your own as well.
- You have a perfect comic timing and could engage in creative side-hustles like being a stand-up comedian, which can later become a full-time profession, if you’re very good at it.
- Besides, starting an event management company of your own while you have a stable job will ensure that you have a back-up while you prepare for something of your own and earn from it when it’s ready.
- You can even start podcasts of your own or a blog/vlog website where interactions can be done and earned from. All these could be options to take up beside having a full-time job, which can help you earn more and widen your horizons.
- Speculations in share market or stocks is something we wouldn’t suggest because you may get indecisive.
- However, you can deal with NFTs if you’d like as these are all areas of investment which involve creativity and conversations, and you’re good at it, therefore you can invest and grow it by sharing it with your social circle.
These can be some sure-shot ways to earn more, while playing it safe. Besides, you won’t have to be dependent on just one source when you can make the world your oyster!
Savings, Gains & Income
The best ways to save is to invest right. While investments and speculations might not be your strongest points, and traditional ways might seem too taxing for you, we suggest the best ways to save and increase your money.
- The most common-sensical way is keep a part of your income aside for rainy days, apart from that, if you’re willing, NFTs are a great option with a huge potential and someone like you knows just how to make the most of it. Since you have a curiosity to try new types of investments, this seems like a safer option than other risky ventures.
- Take up more responsibilities at your workplace and keep an eye on new opportunities and positions opening up.
- Make sure to update your CV with these new responsibilities and don’t just make a loud noise about it, make the noise at the right places- in front of your boss.
- Let them know about it, have as many conversations as possible and interesting discussions about how to take it forward and at the end of the year, ask for a generous raise.
- Even if you don’t get it, you still have the option to move on to a higher pay scale and with much better skills, it would only be a loss to lose you!
- Entrepreneurship isn’t really your cup of tea. However, partnerships are. If you can find a good startup, you can actually work to get sponsors for them and the income from this alone can be huge, and it is easily manageable alongside your regular work.
Wealth Generating Planets For Gemini
- Mercury is your Lagna (ascendant) lord that grants you the intelligence and necessary skills to generate money. Being the lord of the fourth house, Mercury also has the potential to give you gains through your home, mother, and real estate investments, if beneficially placed in the birth chart.
- Moon is the lord of the second house of money and finances and if in good dignity, can bless you with a decent income but it could be fluctuating. However, if aspected by benefic planets, there could be steady money inflow.
- Jupiter, the significator of wealth in Vedic astrology, becomes the lord of the seventh and tenth houses in your horoscope, which indicates good gains through partnerships and collaborations but only if it is well-placed and aspected or conjunct benefic planets.
- Mars being the lord of the eleventh house of gains and fulfillment of desires helps you with increased gains, if strong in the birth chart.
- Rahu The position of Rahu in your chart signifies foreign travels, higher pursuits and income generation aspects. A well-placed Rahu with no afflictions or negative yogas that affect income and household directly can lead to stable income and savings.
Apart from the above, a few other yogas and combinations in the birth chart can make Geminis financially sound and well-off. For instance, the conjunction of Mars and Moon in the second or eleventh houses or exchange of houses by these planets can lead to immense wealth and financial stability.
If the same conjunction happens in angle or trine houses, it could prove highly beneficial in terms of overall good fortune and stable profession, leading to a stable income.
Tips For Better Financial Condition
Gemini Moons, you are quite capable of smart work and hard work to generate good financial stability. However, a little piece of advice specifically for you can always help in sustaining wealth.
- Channelize yourself into productive things and hobbies which can help you save more. Do not look for the easy way out for entertainment always. The benefits will not only be personal but also financial.
- Effective planning and long-term investments to retain your wealth can be extremely helpful. In situations of internal conflict between spending or saving, you should try to focus and find a middle-path to tackle any such confusion.
- You could also set aside a small budget or funds for leisure-spending and try to stick to it. That will ensure that your larger financial plans and goals are not affected. Another piece of advice for wealth retention is to set up auto-deposits to a separate account dedicated to saving for retirement, to avoid sudden expenditure or impulsive spending and gradual accumulation of wealth.
What to do to avoid losses?
- You need to keep a check on your wavering mind as far as spending money is concerned. You should try not to let your mood control your spending.
- Gemini can be pretty indecisive in finance-related decisions; hence you should consult and plan your finances with the advice of a good financial partner who has a more practical approach towards money management. It’s always great to have a dependable friend with sound financial knowledge or a family member you can have discussions around money with. Also, keep yourself updated on the latest financial plans and scopes that are available for better budgeting.
Hora Chart: D2 Chart Financial Reading
What is your True Wealth Potential & Earning Source? Vedic Astrology, for deeper analysis, divides a horoscope into sub-divisional charts like the Hora Chart or D2 Chart, which is deeply analysed to find your financial potential. more