Rahu in Seventh House
Usual effects of Rahu in 7th house
Rahu in the 7th house impacts relationships of all kinds that you may have and especially the bond of marriage. This placement suggests how the married couple will live their life. Rahu in this house brings blessings for the married couple, make them share profound feelings for each other, love and affection, care for each other, a deep-rooted bond - making their married life peaceful and harmonious.
The 7th house is the house of marriage and your relations with your spouse. This house governs partnerships and the coordination and connection that you may have with your partner. It controls the essence of bonding and social norms on a broader paradigm; gives an idea about the conflicts that may exist in the partnerships and marriage relationships. Contracts and agreements and their legality, etc. are also covered by this house, and this includes the legal aspects related to marriage.
This placement of Rahu will also bring good opportunities for you in business especially if you have a partnership in it. There will be good mutual understanding and coordination with your business partner. It will be beneficial for you if you take decisions in consultation with each other, giving due weightage to each other’s viewpoints and suggestions.
This position also indicates that there are chances of your life partner being from some different and distant place, even from a foreign country. Despite this the bonding may be good and even the varied customs, traditions and cultures would not pose a threat to the bonding and the relationship as a whole.
A positive Rahu in the 7th house will bring bliss in terms of your business; you will see good growth and expansion of your business especially with partnership. Here, Rahu also brings good wealth and gains, a stable financial status. It ensures love and affection in a married couple along with respect and care for the suggestions by spouse. Partnership business with spouse will also have good chances of success.
A positive Rahu in the 7th house may bring lots of hurdles for you in your professional forays, especially in business created by people who envy you or who are your enemies. There may be few instances of some misunderstanding with your spouse, hence it is time to hold back the conflicts.
Some notable sign placements for Rahu in 7th house
- Rahu in Taurus: Rahu in Taurus is in exalted position and blesses you with immense wealth and financial gains. Your secret sources of income will be very active and rewarding. Sudden profits especially from foreign deals will enhance your wealth further. Your prospects of working in an MNC or in a foreign land will be high and will bring good growth in your professional front.
- Rahu in Scorpio: Rahu is debilitated in Scorpio sign. It will take you towards a career related to occult sciences or some secret service. You will possess profound skills pertaining to handling secrets or things of secretive nature like documents or information, etc. Your personality will have an essence of mystery which would be hard to break by anyone.
Common yoga positions possible with Rahu in 7th house
- Guru Chandal Yoga: Rahu, when combined with Jupiter, forms the Guru Chandal Yoga which brings many obstacles for you across many areas of your life. It even brings difficulties in the completion of tasks. You may indulge in misuse of your position for obtaining gains. This yoga is believed to carry the curse of your mentor or guru.
- Nand Yoga: Saturn combines with Rahu to form Nand Yoga. This yoga makes you very rigid in your general behaviour. Due to various reasons, you may remain largely irritated and annoyed. You may not be in correct frame of mind to make decisions, and this will further add to your frustrations. You may be very orthodox in your attitude, and people near you may not be faithful to you.
- Takshak Kalsarpa Yoga: Rahu, when in the 7th house, may form Takshak Kalsarpa Yoga when Ketu is in the 1st house and all planets are gripped between the Rahu-Ketu axis. This may lead you on a spiritual journey that will cleanse your inner self. This yoga may bring some issues in your married life, quarrels and differences in opinion may be there with your spouse. In business partnerships, this yoga leads to some troubles.
Famous people with Rahu in 7th house
- Amitabh Bachchan (Indian Actor): Renowned Indian actor and producer, Amitabh Bachchan was born on 11 October 1942. He came into prominence with his famous movies like Zanjeer, Sholay and Deewar in the 1970s. He later went on to become one of the most popular actors of his era. He has even ruled the world of TV with ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’. He has received many awards including four national awards for best actor and the Dadasaheb Phalke award for lifetime achievement.
- Deepika Padukone (Indian Actor): An extremely popular and famous movie actor form India, she shot to prominence with her first Hindi film ‘Om Shanti Om’ in 2007. She is one of the highest paid actresses in India and has been named by Time as one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2018. A versatile personality, she has received several Filmfare awards for her role in films, has written opinion columns, has spoken on feminist issues and mental health issues, and has supported charitable organisations.
- David Beckham (English Footballer): With a career that spanned 20 years with some of the most successful clubs in the world - Manchester United, Real Madrid, AC Milan, and others - he has been the first English football player to win league titles in four countries (England, Spain, US, and France). Post his retirmenet form professional football in 2013, he has worked with global leading brands like Adidas, L’Oreal, Diageo, H&M, etc. He has actively supported Unicef for over 15 years, promoting and protecting the rights of the world’s most vulnerable children.
- Prince William (Duke of Cambridge): A member of the British Royal family, he is the eldest son of Prince Charles and Lady Diana. 7th house Rahu has blessed him with royalty, immense wealth and fame. He is involved in many charitable projects related to mental health, workers’ rights and conservation. He and his wife Kate Middleton, with whom he shares a good bonding, are loved and followed by admirers all across the world.
Other notable people with 7th house Rahu
- Huma Qureshi (Indian Actor)
- Neeta Ambani (Indian philanthropist)
- Abhishek Bachchan (Indian Actor)
To get your Natal Rahu Report, visit https://www.indastro.com/astrology-reports/natal-rahu.php