Vedic Astrology gives us the scope and methods to assess the various aspects of an individual’s life with the help of its different dimensions. A leaned Astrologer or anyone who is a Vedic Astrology enthusiast, and takes interest in learning the various aspects and enlighten others, can duly study an individual’s horoscope. The various parameters through which an individual life and its events can be studied are – through planetary positions, aspects of the planets, transit of planets, planetary time periods, birth Nakshatra(constellation), ascendant sign, moon sign, sun sign, divisional charts(D10, D9), and so on.
Vedic Astrology and its Dimensions
It is believed in Vedic Astrology, that the zodiac plane rules our thought processes and the energy of the planets are manifested in our birth horoscope. There are twelve sub-sections of the zodiac wheel, and each section signifies a ‘House’ of the zodiac plane. These houses signify various things like the personality, family, career, love, marriage, relations, parents, material life, luxuries, finance, property, etc., to name a few. Owing to the placement of a particular zodiac sign in a particular zodiac plane, every individual has different characteristics unique to him.
Since our toddler days, our parents were concerned about us regarding what we would grow up to be. What would be choose as pour career or which professional field would we be able to excel. The same can be implemented on us as well. Now that we are deciding on what career choice to make for our children, or ourselves choosing what would be best for the child, needs a lot of planning, and thought. In this article, we would be dealing with the career prospects best suited for you or your child, as per his/her moon sign.
10th House – The House of Career
The house that rules the career of an individual in his/her birth chart, is the 10th house. The 10th house is ruled by Saturn, and this house in the zodiac wheel at your birth time, signifies the various aspects that will control your career choices and what will be best suited for you, as per your moon sign. Apart from this, the planet which is in transit in the 10th house at present, will also impact and signify how your career will shape.
The planet sitting on the 10th house and its Lord, duly decide what kind of a career choice would be beneficial for the child so that he is able to be at his highest potential. Known as the house of career, this house signifies the opportunities the individual has in his professional life, and its Lord further adds more light to this signification, so that the interpretation is worthy of success. In addition, one should also remember that either these moon signs or the houses should be aspected, for the results to be accurate and worth trusting.
Enlisted below are the career options that can be chosen, as per the moon sign in the 10th house:
- Aries in the 10th House : Mars being the Lord of Aries, insists that the child’s interests are directed towards technical fields of varied backgrounds. This further suggest that he/she would excel in the fields of mechanical engineering, civil engineering, real estate business, construction business, marketing and sales, business administration, businesses of hotels and restaurants, armed forces or defense forces, police, and so on.
- Taurus in the 10th House : If your child is born when Taurus is in the 10th house, whose Lord is Venus, be assured that he/she would have a creative bend of mind. Excellence in studies related to the arts, media, fashion, and jobs in related fields seem to be fruitful for them. Apart from this, they could also very well score high in the hotel and restaurant business or jobs in this sector, and do very well in business, which are generally women-centric; like lingerie, cosmetics, perfumes, boutiques, jewelry, or even women’s goods like clothes and shoes.
- Gemini in the 10th House : If Mercury is in the 10th house of your child’s birth chart, he/she is bound to excel in the domains, which require analytical skills and would mean that they have a sound mathematical ability, as the Lord of Gemini is Mercury. This would mean that excellence in the fields of any profession related to commission or consultancy would be beneficial. Your child can opt for an accountancy or the related, like C.A., C.S., Brokerage, Share market, trade, and advisory.
- Cancer in the 10th House : When Cancer is in the 10th house, and since the Lord of Cancer is the Moon, your child will be successful in businesses that revolve around different spheres, thus allowing you to choose from a wide range of options. He/she could represent businesses that produce or deal with milk and dairy products, would get handsome returns if they invest in speculative acts; like the stock market and businesses related to that, liquid or water related business, like mineral water supply and production, soft drinks, and so on.
- Leo in the 10th House : Being born when Leo is in the 10th house, whose Lord is the Sun, you will definitely possess authority and leadership qualities. They might join a career or profession in the authority department, an even get a Government job, excel in agriculture business and jobs, clerical jobs, administrative jobs, jobs of higher authority in any organization, and do very well in sports as well.
- Virgo in the 10th House: If you are born when the 10th house of the zodiac plane has Virgo in it, you would excel in the fields of Commission based jobs or business, and interest related profiles. They would also do good in the Astrology, astronomy, and occult sciences fields, which need a lot of foresight. Mercury being the Lord of Virgo, the fields of administration, authority, Chartered Accountancy, and the various other jobs and work related to accounts, would prove to be of huge benefit for them.
- Libra in the 10th House: If your child is born when Libra is in the 10th house, he/she would be a connoisseur of beauty, and all things artistic, Venus being their Lord. Librans would be interested in creative fields and the related professions, as they have a keen eye for creativity. Who knows your child could be the next big action hero or win the Grammy for the best vocalist? Naturally blessed with creativity, their options are many. They could be in media, an architect, designer, and animation fields, deal with women’s goods and lingerie, cosmetics, beauty products or fashion designing.
- Scorpio in the 10th House: If Scorpio is in the 10th House, and since the Lord of Scorpio is Mars, the native would excel in many fields, and to be named, they would be – medicine, pharmacy, real estate, property dealings, chef or baker, food industry, construction work or business, bricks and mortar, earth machines like ‘tandoor’, other machinery equipment, etc. They might also develop a deep interest in adventure sports, and might even aspire to be a sportsperson.
- Sagittarius in the 10th House : Jupiter is Lord of the Sagittarius moon sign, and when this sign is in the 10th house at the time of birth, it insists that the child born leaves no stone unturned to excel in the fields as discussed ahead. Your child would have high chances of procuring an administrative job, a clerical job, any religious job or service, work in a religious environment, work in the teaching department, or own a teaching/coaching institute, or work in related fields.
- Capricorn in the 10th House: If you or your child is born when Capricorn is in the 10th house, then you would have income from renting properties, work in the construction business, iron and wood industry or business, oil, gas and fuel related jobs. The Lord of Capricorn is Saturn, and the railway sector, government jobs, agricultural field, law field, medical fields also seem to bring better prospective for you. Having so many options in your platter will definitely satiate your inner needs and let you hope for the best!
- Aquarius in the 10th House : If Aquarius is in the 10th house during the time of birth, fields which test prowess in technicality, would be best, as the Lord is Saturn. Therefore, they would succeed if they specialize in the departments of all the branches of engineering, medical and dental, aviation, i.e., become a pilot or air hostess, hold a degree in agriculture and work in the same sector. Apart from this, they would also show their best traits in the law and justice department, judiciary field, work in/own iron or gas companies, or work for the railway departments.
- Pisces in the 10th House: If Pisces is in the 10th house in the birth horoscope, it would mean that Jupiter is the Lord. You will do well in the fields of media, fashion, administrative, education, clerical jobs, agricultural, etc. They might also have income based on interest. You will possess a very creative bend of mind, and be attracted towards writing, poetry, painting, and so on. You will also have the strength and agility to score well as a sportsperson.