Libra is a highly optimistic sign and loves to live a life of class with everything that has a certain ‘taste’ and an air of sophistication around it. They are very good at making money and keeping it as well. They are particular about using their talents in a place that gives them reputation as well as a good bank balance.
Their choices are high-end, and fulfilling those require good budgeting and financial planning. This is often something they might not be very keen about since they find it slightly more absorbing than they’d like. They’re the ones who’d come back home and let their partner take care of the budgeting bit.
They spend their time appreciating art and beauty and this is something they’d trust their partner blindly with. However, it is always best to ensure that you, dear Libra are updated about your finances and actually the tips and tricks to grow it as well.
Libra is the seventh sign in the series of the zodiac and is ruled by Venus. People born under this sign are refined in their tastes and preferences. They are graceful, social and one who is adept in the art of balance. They practice balance in every aspect of life ranging from romance, friendships, professional and personal life as well as money.
They tend to have a fair division of saving for the future and enjoying the present. They are known for their ability to strike a balance in everything they do and generally live a harmonious life. However, they don’t necessarily ‘enjoy’ budgeting and financial matters.
You are highly intelligent and intellectual; however, you rather prefer to bring out your fun, easy-going and causal side to the world. You do not let your intellectual side come out unless in a situation as required. Your decisions are balanced and unbiased, representing your intellect. People who know you would get this air of intellectual capability without being able to put their finger onto one exact time which can conclude this notion. You possess great entrepreneurial skills, however, prefer working in partnerships as you dislike being alone. A good team by your side developed by you works as a medium of boosting your enthusiasm.
Despite having a strong sense of balance, you are a bit indecisive and take time to decide on important financial matters. At times, you get overwhelmed and confused while making firm financial decisions which leads to unsteadiness in the area of financial management.
This forecast is based on your Vedic Moon Sign. If you are not aware of your Vedic Moon Sign, find out instantly for free by filling the data below:
Libra: Are You a Spender or Saver?
Libra is one of the ‘wise spenders’ of the zodiac. They definitely splurge and do not deprive themselves of their high taste and classic choices, whether it be the perfume they wear, their shades, or even the classic vintage car they drive.
- However, this sign thinks more than twice and look at innumerable choices before making the perfect purchase. They will not buy just anything because its trendy, or to show how extravagant they are.
- They are responsible with money irrespective of their savings and finances and it shows.
- They will ensure that every purchase is well-thought and will scan the quality, genuinety, class, color, fabric, their level of comfort, the brand and in this era, ‘environmentally friendly’ and only then make a pick. They are picky with what they have on them and around them.
Shopping for/with a Libra is an all-day affair.
- This level of scrutiny should not be perceived from the general view of ‘women take too long to shop’ because it is same with the men as well. This shows that they are a person who is well-informed about their choices and responsible in their spending.
- However, they are also one who is spend-thrift and splurgy if they feel like. It depends upon their mood. They might splurge with friends or on a relaxing trip, or won’t even think once before spending on family, as much as they do on themselves.
- This requires them to be aware of the fact that they hold the label of ‘the balancing one’ which means not just balancing expenses in normal, daily life but also, on the days when they feel like going all out and extravagant.
However, we still trust you to be dependable because of your strong sense of awareness, you are quick to check on your finances and regain balance and tighten your purse strings to get back on your feet.
Best Sources For Income
- Libras do well in their career. They are committed to their work and will join only at the highest market value for their services. They will research well before joining everything from salary, to increment levels the organization can offer, the work environment and cannot join with any of these lacking. Their professional life is bound to be good from the very start.
- However, there are other ways that a Libra can earn just as well or perhaps better. These include owning an art gallery or having their artwork put on exhibitions, given their Venusian nature.
- They are extremely social and love hosting events. This is an age of entrepreneurships and partnerships besides your primary work, and therefore, starting an event company or much better- starting an agency which hosts group excursions are perfect for a Libra. It does not require a huge funding and is generally managed by people involved, and merely 1 to 2 people who can easily start this business together. It does not require any sponsors, which saves a lot of time for initiation and marketing. You can pitch or post your business in colleges or at tourist spots itself which will bring enough interests from people within a day. You just need to have a room that you can call your office and a few connections with guides or hotels which is easily viable and looked forward to by many.
- Either of the above do not take too much of your time and can be easily done and managed.
Savings, Gains & Income
Libra can be slightly indecisive when it comes to money as well as decisions regarding money.
- They love to socialize and therefore, might splurge on functions, gatherings or outings with friends more often than the normal limit. You are advised to either go Dutch and not spend it all by yourself in an attempt to please others, or better, try to keep your outings limited to the extent that it doesn’t hurt your savings.
- They love fine dining, and luxurious settings and who doesn’t? However, be mindful of your expenditure, that’s all we’re saying.
Wealth Giving Planets For Libra
- For Libra, Venus, the ultimate planet of wealth and luxury rules the first and eighth house in your horoscope. If it is well-placed in the birth chart, it strengthens Libra’s Financial stature by giving sufficient wealth to lead a lavish and luxurious life. It can give you wealth from spouse, inheritance, or sudden and unexpected windfalls.
- However, if not in good dignity, there could be some hurdles concerning your investments and assets.
- Mercury being the lord of the ninth and twelfth house and friendly to your ruling planet Venus could bless you with good luck and opportunities to earn wealth from foreign sources and journeys to foreign lands.
- However, that is conditional on the strength of Mercury and Venus in your birth chart and on the Dasha/Antardasha (planetary periods) operating at a particular time.
- Jupiter is considered to be a wealth-giving planet in Vedic Astrology. It owns the third and sixth houses according to your sign and could give you jobs involving short trips. It also indicates that your initiatives regarding wealth retention need to be strong and steady.
- It is the lord of the tenth house, if well-placed in your birth chart can give you good earnings through your career or vocation. If weak and having malefic aspects, it can create setbacks in the profession leading to disturbance in finances.
- Apart from the above, Mars being the lord of the second house of money and the Sun being the lord of the eleventh house of gains and desires if conjunct in beneficial houses can lead to massive income growth and their Dasha and Antardasha.
However, that is contingent on a comprehensive study of your complete birth chart.
Tips For Better Financial Condition
Libra, you do not face any problems securing your future while comfortably spending within your means.
- In decisions, on finance matters, associating or seeking an opinion from a financially responsible person or an advisor could help you maintain the right equilibrium and save systematically and logically.
- Learning to say no to some people in your life and avoiding the need to be ‘there for everyone’ beyond required, could also help you with overspending or extravagant expenditures, which shall eventually help with wealth retention.
What to do to avoid losses?
- You do tend to be slightly indecisive with money but with your intellect, that can be taken care of. You should learn to make firm decisions regarding your savings and investments.
- You might always need to have a budget, but you do need to draw a line between your needs and wants and ensure that you have sufficient funds set aside for rainy days, which could occur any time.
Hora Chart: D2 Chart Financial Reading
What is your True Wealth Potential & Earning Source? Vedic Astrology, for deeper analysis, divides a horoscope into sub-divisional charts like the Hora Chart or D2 Chart, which is deeply analysed to find your financial potential. more