Virgos are slow flames of the zodiac whose love grows with time and so does their attachment with their partner. They are an Earth sign, so a natural level of peace, calm, tranquility and slowness comes with it. They are honest by nature and full of integrity. Not in a thousand lives can their barter their love for anything or break the codes of loyalty to their partner. They are firm believers of long-term relationships and almost always start dreaming and wishing for their other half who matches them in love, loyalty, emotions and commitment. They are extremelya selective and subconsciously know what their ideal partner would be like, more often than not an exact reflection of who they are in some part of the world, perhaps waiting for them just as they are.
They do not get into a relationship quickly because they cannot deal with the heart break that comes later. They know love is not a game to them and they are too fragile to be handled carelessly. They will be sure of themselves first before committing their heart to someone. They take their own sweet time to decide and never hurry in relationships. They are full of servitude for their partners.
Virgos are emotionally evolved souls and make genuine commitments which they do not break. There is an inner desire in them, not only to be humane but to be constant givers.
Virgo Love Horoscope
Weekly Predictions (26, Nov - 02, Dec)
This is a testing period for you in love, much like the previous week. Saturn is transiting through your 5th house creating situations which can be slightly difficult to handle. There might be someone from the past entering your life, if they are romantically interested, do not get involved as this would impact your love life heavily.
If married, your life requires adjustments this week. Jupiter in retrograde affecting your marriage isn’t a good place to be at. You are advised to be as patient and understanding with your partner/spouse as possible. This week will require efforts from your side.
Traits of a Virgo
Virgos are fond of learning and have an active mind. They are Mercurial and possess good mental abilities. They might become critical of things and have an idea of ‘perfection’ which may lead to few disappointments or becoming nervous. They keep things in order and think methodically. Virgos are deep thinkers.
Virgo Man in Love
Virgo men like women who are intelligent and not just beautiful. He will intent on knowing the sincerity of your feelings, not just a show of it.
- They are romantic and have a deep-seated desire to find the his other-half and wants to be sure that it’s the right choice made out of love.
- He dislikes dishonesty, treachery or any kind of lack of integrity since he is not like that himself.
- He will have many women wanting to have him for the solid nature along with the romantic dose of love he can offer, but he carefully scans through a person to understand if they really are who they say they are.
- He is put off by bad behavior, any sort of lies or deceit or crossing boundaries and disrespect both to himself and to others.
- He gauges the ‘class’ of a woman by her actions towards others. His patience is huge, and he expects the same level of patience from his mate as well. Any craftiness of behavior is despised.
- These are loyal lovers and will love to spoil you with surprises, but not unless you deserve it. They might fulfil your demands but only because you asked for it, not necessarily because he wanted to. His gestures of love are often unasked and come surprisingly.
- Courtship with the right woman is warm and jolly. The surprises can be more than just materialistic in nature.
- He likes his space and solitude. This is one of the reasons he respects boundaries and expects his to be respected as well. He is practical and seeks perfection in you.
- The definition of perfection in a woman begins with one who treats herself with respect and is a person of integrity to begin with. That forms the first level of ‘beauty’ in a woman for him.
- They are devoted to their partners, so they aren’t the ones to break off the connection without a super-solid reason behind it. And once they do, they don’t look back. You have your independence to live your life as you wish and do not try to get back with him again because he isn’t the ‘booty-call’ type. He is sure of his decisions and remains firm.
- Most importantly, he checks the behavior which he knows will repeat with someone or the other and therefore makes him stronger in his decision to stay as far as possible.
- He is critical and has a practical outlook on life. He is an expert in finding the faults of others. A delicacy in romance is their weakness. But when annoyed, they can be shrewd and fussy.
Virgo Woman in Love
Virgo women in love are deliciously romantic and feminine, but much like their male counterpart, don’t commit easily.
- They have similar traits of not entering any kind of relationship with you until she’s sure. She’s emotionally fragile and will not barter her heart for anything superficial or something which she isn’t first convinced, will stay.
- She has her ways of testing you which comes subconsciously to her. She checks your behavior and attitude around her and others and will check if you have wandering eyes.
- She isn’t controlling at all and doesn’t wish to control; therefore, she expects herself to take a man who doesn’t require controlling. She respects her space and has strong boundaries. This gives her the wisdom to respect other’s boundaries as well.
- Her husband/partner is someone whom she deeply respects and protects at all costs from all kinds of negativity, but to get her to that point of choosing you is tough. She takes her own sweet time.
- She is particular about certain things in daily life which shouldn’t be disrupted, such as, her bed should be as per her liking, the sheets should be crisp and her blanket warm. Her bathroom in order where she expects her bath products not being messed around with. Her kitchen is her spot of relaxation, and she likes it to be one which has everything tidy and correctly placed.. Her books, notebooks should be properly handled, if borrowed, and returned in the same condition.
- She furiously detests anyone playing around with these things. She doesn’t share her wardrobe, so living with a Virgo woman, these things need to be taken care of.
- She likes peace and calm within her relationship. She detests drama and instead is a soft romantic. Beautiful choice of music, fragrant plants around the bedroom, and a personal abode to spend warm and sweet loving time with her partner is enough to make her happy.
- She doesn’t expect the Moon in her balcony, instead considers her partner to be nothing less than that himself. Small things can make her happy, like we said, deliciously romantic.
- She is wise, calm, and devoted. She isn’t the one to start up unnecessary arguments or pass sarcastic comments in the garb of ‘fun’. She is extremely aware of not hurting her partner’s feelings and if she unintentionally does, she makes her amends immediately.
- She is also not the jealous type; you’ll be surprised with the level of calm and space she provides you. Also, she’s emotionally evolved to not get involved in petty drama or stir one. Therefore, insecurity goes out of the question.
Are you meant for each other? Is your partner lucky for you? Are you both compatible? How long will your relationship last? Vedic Astrology can answer these and more questions.
CLICK HERE to get your FREE compatibility analysis.
Love Guide for Virgo
In terms of zodiac compatibility, the most compatible signs for Virgo's love relationships are Capricorn and Taurus.
Virgo and Capricorn Love Compatibility
- Capricorn admires the systematic, methodical, and self-contained Virgo.
- They both value calm, rational behavior, and choices. They can remain composed no matter how unfavorable the situation might be.
- They value depth and this is something they will find incredibly soothing in one another. The most incredible thing Virgos and Capricorns share is their discovery of one another, it helps to make their love relationship strong.
- Virgos and Capricorns make a perfect couple that knows how to resolve matters without letting their relationship being affected.
Virgo and Taurus Love Compatibility
- Both Virgo and Taurus are practical and cooperative, realistic, and capable. However, their emotional nature is not always similar. Taurus tends to be slightly possessive while Virgos express their love by giving space and trusting completely.
- Taurus being possessive can sometimes smoothen out Virgo whose feelings are much under control.
- It is said that Taurus can at times become stubborn and difficult to talk to. In such situations, Virgos tend to be wiser and will take a step ahead to try to explain their point of view so that the Taurus can understand things clearly.
- The patience Taurus can have when they fall in love is what makes them a perfect match for Virgo, since Virgo takes a lot of time to even get acquainted.
To Make Their Love Relationship Perfect, Virgo Should
- Work on The fault-finding habit; it should be avoided in a love relationship
- They should be careful with their friends who may betray them of secrets or exploit them.
What Will My Life Partner Be Like?
This is a special love/marriage report that tells you all about your future love partner/spouse, including their physical attributes, overall personality, psychological outlook, intellectual level & many more exciting things. more