Saturn in First House
Natal Saturn Report
Saturn is the most important planet that helps carry luck and vitality from what you were born with to what you will carry to your next birth. It plays a crucial role in shaping your destiny as challenges, hurdles and strict teachings of life’s principles are nearly always associated with Saturn.
How does Saturn in 1st House shape your life?
- Saturn in your ascendant makes you disciplined, matured and law abiding in all that you do, including how you interact with others.
- A positive Saturn in 1st house gives you the perseverance to overcome all kinds of situations with immense mental and physical strength, while a negative Saturn in 1st house fills your mind with doubt and fear, causes depression and brings bad reputation.
- Retrogression of Saturn can make you anxious and insecured, especially in business and professions. But retrograde Saturn also brings you financial growth and opportunities.
- Sasa Yoga is formed when Saturn occupies Kendra and is in its own or exaltation sign. It makes you commanding, head of an organisation and rule like a king.
Famous People with Saturn in 1st House
- Britney Spears (American Singer & Dancer)
- Abraham Lincoln (16th US President)
- Akbar (Mughal Emperor)
- P.T. Usha (Indian Athlete)
Why should you order the Natal Saturn Report?
This is one of the most useful reports which is prepared after lengthy research, focusing on the following elements:
- Acquaint you with the energy that Saturn brings to your horoscope & your character.
- Identify areas of strength & weaknesses associated with Saturn.
- Understand whether the time to deliver has come for Saturn or not.
- Identify special Yogas that Saturn participates in your horoscope (both positive & negative).
- Identify the number associated with Saturn’s strength, the waxing & waning strength.
- Identify aspects of your life that will grow or face challenges due to Saturn (this gives you a good idea whether to give Saturn more power or subdue it with your Karma).
- Provide cautions & remedies to mitigate Saturn’s effect on you.
• Acquaint you with the energy due to Saturn.
• Identify aspects of your life that will grow or face challenges due to Saturn (this gives you a good idea whether to give Saturn more power or subdue it with your Karma).
• Suggestions on how to use Saturn’s energy for yourself.