Saturn in Eighth House
Natal Saturn Report
Saturn is the most important planet that helps carry luck and vitality from what you were born with to what you will carry to your next birth. It plays a crucial role in shaping your destiny as challenges, hurdles and strict teachings of life’s principles are nearly always associated with Saturn.
How does Saturn in 8th House shape your life?
- Saturn in 8th house will allow you to explore and shine like a diamond through your own efforts and hard work. It will give you the perseverance to learn new subjects like different modalities of healings, connecting you with different dimensions of reality.
- A positive Saturn in 8th house will provide you with never ending adventure full of surprises and unpredictability and also a long life, while a negative Saturn in 8th house will cause turmoil and disturbances in your family life.
- Retrogression of Saturn will adversely affect your mental and physical health. You will not be able to lead harmonious relationships with your spouse and siblings.
- Vesi Yoga is formed when a planet, excluding Rahu, Ketu and Moon, represents the 2nd house from Sun. If Saturn creates the Vesi Yoga, then you will be of reserved nature, detached and lack seriousness.
Famous People with Saturn in 8th House
- Kristen Stewart (American Actor)
- Robert Downey Jr. (American Actor & Producer)
- Martin Luther King (American Baptist Minister & Civil Rights Activist)
- Osho Rajneesh (Indian Godman & Mystic)
Why should you order the Natal Saturn Report?
This is one of the most useful reports which is prepared after lengthy research, focusing on the following elements:
- Acquaint you with the energy that Saturn brings to your horoscope & your character.
- Identify areas of strength & weaknesses associated with Saturn.
- Understand whether the time to deliver has come for Saturn or not.
- Identify special Yogas that Saturn participates in your horoscope (both positive & negative).
- Identify the number associated with Saturn’s strength, the waxing & waning strength.
- Identify aspects of your life that will grow or face challenges due to Saturn (this gives you a good idea whether to give Saturn more power or subdue it with your Karma).
- Provide cautions & remedies to mitigate Saturn’s effect on you.