Origin of Stotra and mantra:
Our ancient Rishis who had highly intuitive minds and possessed immense intelligence, came to know the power of Stotra and Mantra. The Veda has four important branches, and each and every branch has its own unique depth of knowledge.
The Atherva Veda, one of the important branches among the four Vedas, has given the boon of Stotra related to Lord Ganesh known as Ganesha Atharvashirsha. Here, Lord Ganesha has been invoked as the primary deity and connected to the Root Chakra of the human body, which is again connected with the planet Ketu in Vedic Astrology.
The Ketu signifies the highly spiritual quality in a human being, but if the placement of Ketu is not good and it is also afflicted with a malefic planet, then Ketu will incline the thought of an human being into wrong deeds, criminal mindset or make him face sudden problems with unknown diseases.
Ganesha has authority over the Ketu and Root Chakra as well, and therefore, while chanting the Ganesha Atharvashirsha, you get a strong foundation in life with prosperity.
The real essence of Vedic Astrology: The Vedic Mantra
has explained how the body chakras and the various forms of Ganesha is working through the helping hands of the divine planet Ketu
. The Cat’s Eye
Gemstone can receive energies with the blessings of Ganesha as well.
If you would like to enjoy the real effect of the Cat’s Eye gemstone, then you would have to energize that stone with the chanting of Ganesha Atharvashirsha. It is to be done specially on the fourth waning and waxing moon and in the divine ten days of Ganesh Chaturthi, which is coming in this year in the month of September.
The Retrograde Planets: Get ready to reverse your car to have the balanced life.
More than once, we all must have been amazed with the bizarre word Retrogation of a Planet. We wonder if we really are going to get reversed in life or if this retrogression of planets will give you a time machine to get back into that time period to fix the mistakes we did in the past.
All the things we did in our past would be happening in the cosmic level, just for example, in the past, you have been dishonest with someone in a relationship or cheated someone for money. Then, this time period of retrograde planets will put you into that situation again, but this time you will become the victim, and will have to face the same challenges related to relationship or money.
When the Retrograde happens?
The planets get retrograde if that gets placed in the 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th or 9th position of the planet Sun.
Effects related to Retrograde Planet: How Ganesha will help you to overcome the struggle of the Retrograde Planet
- Retrograde Jupiter: The retrogression of Jupiter will give you relationship problems and financial problems. The chanting of Ganesha Atharvashirsha will give you the blessings of Lord Ganesha as Brahmnaspati (The one who is worshipped before all gurus/teachers)
- Retrograde Saturn: The humanity, honesty, hard work, and how to be down to earth in life, will be a lesson for you with the Retrograde Saturn. With the aspect of Saturn, Ganesha has started the new journey of life and came to be known as the Elephant Headed God, and the one who has perfect intelligence.
- Retrograde Mercury: Mercury signifies spiritual intellect through which we can have a peaceful life and attain success. If you worship Lord Ganesha with Ganesha Atharvashirsha, your intelligence will work at the right time in the correct direction.
- Retrograde Venus: The Venus signifies the relationship and the perfection in each aspect of life. Worshipping Ganesha, in the form of Nirtya Ganpati, signifies that you can develop good relationships with everyone around you, as this makes Venus shower its beneficial ffects. With the chanting of Ganesha Atharvashirsha for Nirtya Ganpati, you will get the blessings of Goddess Lakshmi and the planet Venus as well.
- Retrograde Mars: Mars is the planet which has a great amount of energy required to overcome all the tough circumstances and win all challenges as well. But the affliction of Mars will give anger, jealousy, enmity with relatives, and loss of property as well.
- Rahu and Ketu Retrogration: These two planets are shadow planets which always move in retrograde motion and helping us clear the clutter of life which is known as the our Karmic deeds. The chanting of Ganesha Atharvashirsha while sitting on the durba (Scutch) grass, especially on the auspicious occasion of Ganesha Chaturthi, will enhance your consciousness and intelligence so that you will get rid of your bad deeds.
Be with the divine consciousness and under the blessings of Ganesha by chanting the Ganesha Atharvashirsha.