Remedies for Ketu
Ketu is also a shadow planet like Rahu. In Vedic Astrology, it is strongly linked with karmic accumulations. Its placement defines what deeds you performed in past life and Rahu, which is always placed seventh from Ketu tells what is your ultimate aim in this life. Ketu also associates itself with spirituality and supernatural occurrences. It can give wisdom, intuition, intellect, and spiritual inclination. But at the same time, it can also give difficulties, sorrow, losses, and mental instability. When positive, Ketu makes the native spiritually intellectual, virtuous and intuitive with sharp memory. Ketu gives knowledge earned in the previous birth. It could be the reason why you think some people are gifted with business acumen. It also brings prosperity, sound health and unexpected gains.
However, if it is malefic in a horoscope, it can engender problems with children. Health issues may strike such as knee pain, Arthritis, and problems related to kidney and urinary tract. It may also cause lack of faith in religion or any form of spirituality, low concentration, derangement, mental distress, and material losses. Here are a few remedies for Ketu to mitigate its detrimental impact.
Vedic Remedies for Ketu
- You should offer sweets to foundlings and homeless children to soothe the negativity of Ketu.
- Red and coral are colors that you should avoid, especially in clothing and jewelry.
- Donating monochrome plaid blankets to the homeless and downtrodden is one of the most effective remedies for Ketu.
- Donating mustard oil also works wonders to reverse Ketu’s malefic pressure.
- People born under the malefic influence of Ketu should also take care of dogs and offer shelter to street dogs.
- Yellow and white are considered two favorable colors for Ketu. You should avoid wearing anything grey in color.
Lal Kitab Remedies for Ketu
- Keeping a honey-filled vessel made of silver in your pantry is considered auspicious for natives affected by malefic Ketu.
- Another workable remedy for Ketu is to keep a ball made of silver in your wallet or purse when going to work.
- You could also raise a flag atop a temple or inside.
- Ketu gives auspicious results if you drink milk with saffron.