In Vedic Astrology, Rahu is considered a malefic planet by nature. It doesn’t rule any sign. It shares a friendly relationship with Saturn, Mercury and Venus and is neutral towards Jupiter and Mars. Sun and Moon are its enemy planets, with it being more adverse to Sun. Rahu influences in gravest ways during its dasha, retrogression or transit through a sign. A house that is under the malefic influence of Rahu gets seriously affected. This shadow planet when positive for a horoscope increases spiritual inclination, wealth prospects, royal status and chances of foreign residency.
However, if there is malefic Rahu in horoscope, it concerns itself with sudden disasters, chronic diseases, adultery, lunacy, injuries, conspiracy, lack of peace and even death. People with malefic Rahu recurrently indulge in conflicts with people in neighborhood or workplace. Such natives are prone to feelings of distrust and betrayal. They tend to either have sleepless nights due to mental distresses or have wearing dreams, especially with appearances of reptiles. Some may also have escapist tendencies on account of lack of love and guidance in life. Here are some remedies for Rahu to pacify it.
Vedic Remedies for Rahu
- You should try staying in a joint or big family along with parents.
- Feeding birds is another effectual way to mitigate Rahu’s ill effects.
- Natives with malefic Rahu in horoscope should also offer something made of copper as a present to their lover.
- If marital life gets affected due to Rahu’s presence, native should keep 5 radishes on the bedside of spouse and throw it in flowing water body in the morning for 5 Saturdays.
- Storing water in the south-west corner of your home is also one of the effectual remedies for Rahu.
- You should try to wear dark blue colored clothes as much as possible.
- You can also keep a peacock feather with you to mitigate the effect.
- You should also try to avoid taking anything for free.
- Keeping and feeding dogs on a regular basis also helps.
- If Rahu is unfavorable, you should always cover your head with a cap, scarf, or turban, dark blue in color if possible.
Lal Kitab Remedies for Rahu
- You should use a silver glass to drink anything.
- You should also keep an elephant made of silver.
- Another effective remedy is to keep a solid silver ball in the pocket.
- You can also keep fennel seeds under the pillow to sleep peacefully.
- When bathing, add a cup of milk to water. Do this for 43 days in a row to nullify Rahu’s ill effect.
- You should have your meal in the kitchen.
- Those having malefic Rahu should also keep their rooftops clean.