The Science behind Vedic Astrology is vast and it not just covers Humans but the entire Universe in it. Astrology has the depth and knowledge to study any aspect of the human life, and give due predictions for the same. The blessing of creation has been bestowed upon every life present on this Earth, and is something every one of us should be proud of.
Humans are the most evolved among all the species in this Universe, and so are their urges and feelings. As per Astrology, our birth chart is the mirror of our lives, and can see through almost every aspect of our lives, and know which areas of our life is balanced, and which is unbalanced. Whether we would be loyal in life with our partner, or love to explore, can be predicted through the birth horoscope. Our sexual behavior and temperament in matters related to it, is connected to the sign of the person he belongs to. Like for example, the planets Mars and Venus play a very important role in the sex life of a person. Your sexual urges, and the kind of love making you prefer, are already there in your birth chart, and are manifested in different ways as the different planets transit throughout and wherever they are placed.
Moon’s influence on Sex through the planets
The Moon rules the zodiac sign Cancer, and wherever and whenever the Moon would be placed, would be an influential section in your life. Majorly, the sex life of a person is predicted through the 8th house from where the Moon is being placed in their Horoscope. This would denote what kind of a sexual life they would have, depending on the planets that rule those signs as well. Apart from this, the 12 house from the Moon’s placement denotes the happiness quotient that can be derived out of sex and love-making.
Placement of Benefic Planets from the 8th house of Moon’s placement
If the 8th house from the house where the Moon is placed in the birth chart, has the auspicious and benefic planets Jupiter, Venus, Mercury and Mercury, then we can expect that the sexual desires of the native would not be out of control or derogatory. Overall, though these natives would have different results varying on the three planets and the results they give; but nonetheless, it would not be abusive or degrading.
- If the 8th house had the placement of Jupiter, the native would be a traditional sex doer. He/she would not be fond of casual sex or love making which arises our of affection or love, though they would never abuse the act of sex. They would only have sex for the basic need of forming a family, i.e., giving birth to a baby, and also believe that it was the only reason why one should have sex. Their inner urges are very calm and they would generally have no sexual urges in particular, and would be very honest in their ways. They would therefore handle their partner very well, without harming them or being abusive, during sex. Read more
- If the 8th house has the placement of Venus, the sex that such a native would have with their partner would be aesthetic, fulfilling, and very dreamy. They would be a lover of sex and the beauty in it, so never would do it just for the sake of doing it. They would be a fan of lovemaking, and like the place where they make love to look the best, fresh, and have a romantic feel. They would gift their partner a special gift for the special occasion, and adorn the place with aromatic candles, flowers, and spread a calming fragrance to uplift the moods. Overall, the sex that such a person would offer, will delight their partner, and let them believe in the depth and love that lovemaking has, as it would all be dreamy and romantic. Read more
- If the 8th house has the placement of Mercury, then the native would be interested in playful sex. They would enjoy sex as well as foreplay, and let their partner take part in the game, along with them. they would make sure that their partner too enjoys sex to the fullest and takes it as a game that has two players, with equal talents and equal opportunities. Thy would love to explore new ideas in sex, and would make the entire experience one that their partner looks forward to. Overall, they would have a playful, interesting, and fulfilling session of lovemaking every time. Read More
Placement of Benefic Planets from the 12th house of Moon’s placement
If the planets Jupiter, Mercury, and Venus are placed in the 12th house from the Moon, they would give good results in sex. There would be pleasures involved and sex would not be deemed as a mandatory task that needs to be done, and would bring happiness to the partners.
- When the 12th house has the placement of Jupiter, the native would take part in traditional sex with their partner, but this time they would gain the trust and assurance of their partner and make promises to not hurt them at any time, and would also fulfill their wishes. Read More
- When the 12th house has the placement of Mercury, it would give communication during the playful sex, and the native would love to interact with their partner while lovemaking. Read More
- If Venus is placed in the 12th house from the Moon, then the native would shower their partner with beautiful gifts like flowers, aromas, fragrances, or even jewelry at times, to show the love they have for them, and that lovemaking matters a lot to them, and so should be beautiful in every way. Read More
Placement of Malefic Planets from the 8th house of Moon’s placement
The planets that are regarded for their malefic results when it comes to sex and lovemaking are Mars, Saturn, Rahu, and Ketu. These planets do not give pleasurable results when it comes to sex and lovemaking, and we should know in detail soon.
- If the 8th house from the Moon has Mars placed in a good position, it would not harm the sexual life and would always make the native enthusiastic for sex, thus overall not being bad. If the placement is bad, then the native would go for forced sex on their partners, or could also fall prey to sexually harass someone, to the extent of harming the person with rape.
- If the 8th house from the Moon has Saturn, the native would then have sex just for the sake of child bearing. It would turn out to be a boring affair for their partner, as they would never be satisfies, and get the chance to experience the beauty of lovemaking. Thus, the sexual desires would be dissatisfied between the partners, and with time it would get more and more uninteresting, leading to no interest further on.
- With the placement of Rahu in the 8th house from the Moon, the native would be thirsty for sex all the time, and would love to have sex excessively, much than normal. If his/her partner would be able to cope up with them, it would be managed, but if not, they would be dissatisfied all the time, and would look out for options other than their partner to have sex with. This would lose their loyalty to their partner, and would create problems, until they are able to hide it from their respective partners.
- If the planet Ketu is placed in the 8th house from the Moon, the sex would be very dry, and the native would have a very religious and spiritual bend of mind. They would believe in the thought that they should leave the worldly pleasures, along with physical pleasures and sacrifice it all. The would also not be attracted sexually to the opposite sex, nor will they have any sexual urges to feed. Their partners would be very dissatisfies, which would lead them to have frequent quarrels and dissatisfaction.
Placement of Malefic Planets from the 12th house of Moon’s placement
- When placed in the 12th house from the Moon, the native would sexually abuse his/her sexual partner, and try to dominate them in the bed. They would not care about bed pleasure and love to have forced sex and hard sex, which might hurt the partner emotionally, physically, and mentally. They would try their bet to make their partners their slave while having sex.
- If Saturn is placed in the 12th house from the Moon, then there would absolutely be no interest in sex, and the native would never take the first step to have sex with their partner. They would only do it for the sake of their partner, and would not know the real essence of bed pleasures, and would make the sexual urges that their partners have miserable as well.
- If Rahu is placed in the 12th house from the Moon, then the native would not be satisfies even after having sex with multiple partners. They would be in a quest for physical fulfillment, which would be very hard to satiate, even after having sex with many partners, apart from their one partner.
- If the planet Ketu is placed in the 12th house from the Moon, there would absolutely be no attachment towards bed pleasures and sex with the partner. It would in fact give detachment from sex to the native, and diminish the sexual urges they could have had to zero. This would thus mean that their partners would not be satisfied and would have to either look out outside for pleasure, or would drift apart from their partners.
However, it further depends on the moon sign of the native whether he/she would react in such a way while and during sex. With the good placement of theses malefic planets, there are chances that they would not react in an inappropriate way with their partners during sex, and would only try to enjoy this beautiful act of lovemaking.