Ketu in First House
Natal Ketu Report
Ketu in Vedic Astrology is a ‘Chhaya Graha’ (a shadowy planet). It relates to ‘karma’, results for deeds in past life, spirituality, liberation, and mastery over occult and the mysteries of life. By the house it occupies in your horoscope, you can understand the parts of your life that will be affected by Ketu.
How does Ketu in 1st House help you progress in life?
- It gives you an attractive personality, makes you very popular in your social circles and gives you a mysterious aura.
- A positive Ketu in the 1st house leads you on a path of truthfulness and trust.
- Ketu is this position can form Takshak Kalsarpa Yoga, which may lead you on a spiritual journey that will cleanse your inner self.
Famous People with Ketu in 1st House
- His Holiness Dalai Lama (Buddhist Spiritual Leader)
- Madhuri Dixit (Indian Actor)
- Dr. Raghuram Rajan (Indian Economist)
- Asghar Afghan (Afghan Cricketer)
Why should you order the Natal Ketu Report?
This is one of the most useful reports which is prepared after lengthy research, focusing on the following elements:
- Acquaint yourself with the energy that Ketu brings to your horoscope & your character.
- Identify areas of strength & weaknesses associated with Ketu.
- Understand whether the time to deliver has come for Ketu or not.
- Identify special Yogas that Ketu participates in your horoscope (both positive & negative).
- Identify the number associated with Ketu’s strength, the waxing & waning strength.
- Identify aspects of your life that will grow or face challenges due to Ketu (this gives you a good idea whether to give Ketu more power or subdue it with your Karma).
- Provide cautions & remedies to mitigate Ketu’s effect on you.