Mercury in First House
Natal Mercury Report
Mercury in your horoscope holds the responsibility for your intellect, nerves and how you use your wit and senses to make the most out of your life. It is the placement of Mercury that helps determine how you fare in terms of IQ, how quick you are on the uptake and the ability to grab opportunities and understand the finer nuances of life, business & relationships.
How does Mercury in 1st House help YOU progress in life?
- Mercury in first house blesses you with a problem-solving approach, confident personality & decision-making ability.
- A positive Mercury in first house keeps you on your toes and makes you continuously seek something new and exciting.
- Retrograde Mercury can cause frustration, harsh speech, hurt feelings, and give you an argumentative attitude.
- Mercury in first house can create Bhadra Yoga, which makes you intelligent and a good speaker, and gives you a photographic memory.
- Whenever Mercury operates as your dasa or antardasa lord, the 1st house Mercury will bring opportunities & growth due to development of new skills & strategies, which in turn will provide a new platform to perform better on the professional front.
Famous people with Mercury in 1st House
- Mahatma Gandhi (Father of the Nation, India)
- Elon Musk (Entrepreneur & Billionaire)
- Ratan Tata (Indian Industrialist & Philanthropist)
- Michael Jackson (American Singer, Songwriter & Dancer)
Benefits of Natal Mercury Report
This is one of the most useful reports which is prepared after lengthy research, focusing on the following elements:
- Acquaint yourself with the energy that Mercury brings to your horoscope & your character.
- Identify areas of strength & weaknesses associated with Mercury.
- Understand whether the time to deliver has come for Mercury or not.
- Identify special yogas that Mercury participates in your horoscope (both positive & negative).
- Identify the number associated with Mercury’s strength, the waxing & waning strength.
- Identify aspects of your life that will grow or face challenges due to Mercury (this gives you a good idea whether to give Mercury more power or subdue it with your Karma).
- Provides cautions & remedies to mitigate Mercury’s effect on you.