Ketu in Seventh House
Natal Ketu Report
Ketu in Vedic Astrology is a ‘Chhaya Graha’ (a shadowy planet). It relates to ‘karma’, results for deeds in past life, spirituality, liberation, and mastery over occult and the mysteries of life. By the house it occupies in your horoscope, you can understand the parts of your life that will be affected by Ketu.
How does Ketu in 7th House help you progress in life?
- It makes you develop deep connections with spirituality but may also make you want to live a glamourous life. It gives you a happy and peaceful married life.
- A positive Ketu in the 7th house blesses you with goodwill and wise actions; will fulfil your desires and make you very close to your partner.
- Ketu is this position can form Anantha Kalsarpa Yoga, which boosts your courageous deeds and makes your actions very bold and strong. You do not fear enemies and handle them upfront.
Famous People with Ketu in 7th House
- Justin Timberlake (American Singer, Lyricist & Actor)
- Pope John Paul II (Former Head of the Catholic Church)
- Kate Winslet (English Actor)
- Neymar (Brazilian Footballer)
Why should you order the Natal Ketu Report?
This is one of the most useful reports which is prepared after lengthy research, focusing on the following elements:
- Acquaint yourself with the energy that Ketu brings to your horoscope & your character.
- Identify areas of strength & weaknesses associated with Ketu.
- Understand whether the time to deliver has come for Ketu or not.
- Identify special Yogas that Ketu participates in your horoscope (both positive & negative).
- Identify the number associated with Ketu’s strength, the waxing & waning strength.
- Identify aspects of your life that will grow or face challenges due to Ketu (this gives you a good idea whether to give Ketu more power or subdue it with your Karma).
- Provide cautions & remedies to mitigate Ketu’s effect on you.