Enhancement of your moon sign with colour power
Color is a powerful tool used for communication and expressing views, emotions, theme, psychology, thoughts, and so on, of the human mind. It can be used to signal the various actions that are done, and most specifically can be used to reflect the mood and inner feelings of a person. Though not much has been done theoretically defining the influence of colors on the human psychology and its functioning, yet, owing to the many practical beliefs and evidences, the effect of colors on a human’s mood, emotions, feelings, and behaviors, cannot be ruled out.
Colors carry a lot of energy in them, and this can be felt if we attentively notice the very different colors in nature all around us, and how they have an influence on us. Colors bring out the hidden qualities in us, which are not very evident otherwise, and bring our inner glow, which thus enhances our confidence, calms our senses, and empowers us to be strong.
Color Psychology studies the hues as a determinant of the human behavior, and it has been found that colors influence the various perceptions in humans that are not very obvious. With studies as such, and much more, what more do we need to understand and believe that colors impact our lives to a great deal, and influence us in many more ways than one.
- Humans have a very deep connection with colors and the various colors greatly affect our moods, emotions, feelings, and the way we process a certain thing, owing to the color it projects.
- Every color has different meanings concerned with its shape, effect, and nature, and we have that ingrained in our minds since a very young age.
- If we see closely, we would realize that every color has its own vibe and energy, and we are only able to process it as per our mind’s reach.
- Varieties of factors are responsible for us being dependent on various colors as per our moods, and this depends on the upbringing we have had, our surroundings, and the kind of person we are.
Vedic Astrology believes that every zodiac sign has its own power color, which is the luckiest for them. Using this power color, would definitely give the native an advanced form of energy to deal thing with, and also give him/her the positive vibes, luck, and fortune required to get ahead in life.
The Colour of your moon sign - Green for Gemini
Gemini is ruled by the planet ‘Mercury’, and it is known as the planet of intelligence. With the blessings of Mercury, one can rise in intellect, get higher education, and grow as a person. Mercury rules the family affairs as well as communication in relationships, and thus having a strong Mercury is of utmost importance for all those who seek to get successful in life. Thus, the power color for a Gemini, is Green, as this color would elevate self-confidence, give better health and immunity, improve communication in relationships, leading to a harmonious atmosphere.
- The color green nurtures the Gemini’s spirit and since it represents growth, it would give the native absolute progress in all spheres of life.
- Green has a deep connection to nature and is also the significator of springtime, which brings greenery into the world, and this this color has a significant connection to overall development of a Gemini native, be it intelligence, relationships, health, career or family.
- The color Green, apart from increasing and supporting growth, is also related to growth and harmony, if we consider it from a color psychology perspective. It is regarded to be one of the best colors for creating an equilibrium between the mind, thoughts, and the feelings and heart matters of an individual.
- If a Gemini native involves a lot of green in his/her life, then it would help them balance the heart and the mind and keep them in the exact same level.
- Green is also the color of renewal of energy, and rebirth. The color green bestows positive energy upon the user, and gives restores any depleted energy they might be feeling in their life and around them.
- It relieves stress, and thus makes you drift away from the tensions of modern living, thus bringing us back to a sense of wellbeing, which caters to our minds and hearts.
- Regarded as one of the most relaxing and soothing of all colors on Earth, the lucky color green proves to be a very good power color for the Gemini natives.
It is also a very emotionally positive color that is capable of inducing positive good vibes in to us, and gives us the ability to nurture life, give support to others, physically and emotionally. Also noted as a peacemaker, green loves peace and always tries to keep everything around it harmonious and serene.
The Power Gemstone for a Gemini would be the ‘Green Emerald’, and this gemstone will make the wearer confident in all affairs of his/her life, and bestow them with an abundance of peace, sanctity, health, better earning opportunities, career growth, public recognition, and better relationship handling skills.
Lucky colors for Gemini - Blue
Apart from Green, Blue should preferably be the second choice, as this color with all its various shades would be lucky for you. This color would very well complement your zodiac sign, as it is the color of the friendly planet of Gemini’s ruling planet. The color blue also has positive effects on the mind and body and can either make the wearer take steadfast decisions when required or also be strong as well as friendly. Blue often represents the skies and the seas, and is thus associated with freedom, imagination, and expansiveness, thus giving the wearer a sense of liberation and hold onto his/her life.
What colors should a Gemini native avoid?
The colors Red and Yellow
cannot be categorized as unlucky or enemy colors for a Gemini, but these colors, as per Vedic Astrology, cannot be considered a the most auspicious colors. Though it is not possible that you totally avoid this color, but take care to not use them when you are going for some important work or for an auspicious occasion. At times as these, it is advised to better avoid using these colours, as they might be a hindrance in giving you the best results from whatever you have been going for.