There are some astrological signs in Kundli that predict job change. Here are full proof Astrological indications for job or occupation change and the timings of job change.
Sudden unexpected career/job-related changes are the events that are most likely to cause distress or disturbance in the native’s life. There are numerous astrological factors, which indicate forthcoming changes on the professional front. However, once a person knows that job-change is on the cards, it is easier to understand and accept the reasons for changing the job. Also, you get adequate time to handle the situation and to look out for other interesting options.
Job-hopping is not always smooth for everyone. Sometimes, people do end up accepting the wrong job offers. You need to understand that any change that occurs in your life is a result of the relevant planetary transit/combinations taking place in your Birth chart at that given time. Hence, you need to talk to an expert astrologer to get an accurate career prediction.
Similar, for a job change, you need to understand the planetary scenario at that time. You must be wondering why it is so important to consider these points. This is because it helps you decide whether this change will be favourable for you or not. Also, you can know the most auspicious time for a job change through these planetary combinations.
There are a plethora of permutation and combinations involved in this process. We have mentioned some of the most important astrological factors that predict job change in astrology.
Most Important Astrological Factors Responsible for Job Change
- Combination of below-mentioned houses and the Lords or Trik houses (6, 8, 12) and their lords or the 5th house and its lord reveal job change.
- Lagan and Lagna Lord
- 10th house or lord
- AMK (Amatya karaka)
- Dasha of planets connected with lagan or lagna lord, 10th house or 10th lord, AMK or trik houses, creates unnecessary disturbance on the job front. The native can expect the change of job at this time.
- Dasha of retrograde or debilitated planets along with the planets in planetary war causes problems in current job that often leads to job change.
- The placement of Jupiter in the 10th house of profession or 6th house of service or competition indicates job change in astrology.
- The combination of 2nd, 6th, 10th & 11th house/lord with the 5th and 9th house/lord indicates change of job in Vedic astrology.
- Dasha or the period of the 9th house lord usually creates problems in professional life.
- Combination of the 2nd, 6th, 10th and 11th houses/lords with the 5th, 8th and 12th houses/lords in the main or sub periods (dasha or antardasha) is responsible for job change.
- The placement of 10th house lord in the 12th house predicts loss of job or frequent job changes.
- Saturn represents those areas in your life where you need that extra push to overcome the challenges presented. Mars signifies sudden unexpected events. The combination of these planets with the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 9th, 10th or 12th house/lord indicates change in job/work. Besides, it also creates challenges in current job.
Houses Responsible for Job Change & their Astrological significance
The 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 9th, 10th, and 12th houses/lords in the natal chart signify job change in Vedic Astrology.
- 1st house/lord (Ascendant/Ascendant lord) – Your physical appearance and general temperament
- 2nd house/lord – Finances, material possessions and the concept of values
- 3rd house/lord – 3rd house/lord – Communication, expression, relations with peers, siblings, coworkers/ neighbours
- 4th house/lord – Relations with mother, family values, domestic happiness, property and associations with homeland
- 6th house/lord – Current job, your health, wellness, daily routine, services and debts
- 8th house/lord – Obstacles, break or disturbance in professional life
- 9th house/lord –Job transfer, job change and travel
- 10th house/lord – Rank and status, profession, authority, honour and dignity
- 12th house – Losses and obstructions, limitation and control
These are only a few points that indicate job change/loss. Many more combinations could be analyzed by looking at your Birth chart. Now, you can talk to our expert astrologer Pt. Purarvasu to understand your future career opportunities. They will guide you and let you know the best change for switching your job, based on your moon sign and birth chart. So, why to wait? Book a phone/web consultation with our expert astrologers now and finalize your future career strategy.
Last Updated on
November 25, 2022