Medical profession is one of the most revered and sought after career option. As a Aries native, do you think you have what it takes to be become a successful specialist doctor? To find out, read more…
Doctors are the guardians of your body. A doctor pledges to save lives and be at the beck and call of a patient at all times. Being a doctor is not an easy profession since it entails extreme hard work, high energy, positivity, and mental strength along with dedication and skill.
We will discuss about planetary combinations for an Aries natives to see how they can be successful in the medical profession. So let’s see what is so special in doctor’s horoscope of an Aries and what are the astrological yoga to progress towards becoming a successful doctor.
Aries moon sign traits that make you a good doctor:
- You have the natural affinity for independence and to lead.This is something, which is required of effective doctors. The success of a doctor depends on how well they treat their patients in a time sensitive manner.
- You are ambitious with a lot of competitive spirit.To become a doctor you need it both. If you are not ambitious enough you will not have the desire to take on the highly complex and intricate task of becoming a doctor.
- You are highly energetic and spontaneous. An effective doctor needs both. To be at the disposal of your patients round the clock requires energy as well as spontaneity when you need to take decisions.
- You have a lot of confidence and charm, which is much needed for this high-pressured job. Your charm allows your patients to open up to you and be comfortable.
- You love taking up challenges and thrive on near-impossible situations. Handling life and death situations is a daily part of the doctor’s routine, which you can do easily.
All these traits make them a seemingly perfect fit for a doctor’s profession.
However, this is not it. There are other significant planetary play and house involvements, which helps predict more precisely if it is in your destiny to become a successful doctor.
What are the astrological planets and houses that play a key role in the medical professional horoscope?
For Aries natives to be successful in their medical career, these house associations are the real game changers.
- 1st House-Mental and Physical attitude and dedication towards work
- 3rd House-Hard Working Nature
- 5th House-Higher education and intelligence
- 6th House-Short term diseases
- 8th House-Longevity and Long term diseases
- 10th House-Indicates Karma and Profession
- 12th House-House of Hospitalization
- Mars, Saturn and the fifth house lord, Sun, play a major role in bringing out the qualities of a native thereby turning him/her into a good doctor and surgeon.
- Sun is the significator of Soul. It helps in bringing out the inner desires of a person and enables him to convert his passion into profession. It’s like climbing the ladder of progress and eventually turning up to reach the top of your expectations.
- Medical study requires dedication, focus, and thorough concentration of a person, therefore an Aries native needs to have strongly placed Mars, Saturn and Sun for easy flow of the entire process.
- Jupiter has two aspects, which will influence the medical career of an Aries moon sign native.
- The ninth house signifies knowledge, prosperity, destiny and higher studies while the twelfth house is the house of hospitalization and abroad settlement.
- An individual having such amazing blend of these combinations in his birth chart has a great scope in medical field. The person will likewise get an opportunity to pursue higher education from abroad.
- Along with this there are high odds of them practicing their medical career in any other country.
- The First house represents mental strength and maintaining patience during low and critical situations whereas the eighth house stands for depth knowledge and research in a particular field.
- The 8thhouse in your birth chart is occupied by Scorpio and has an aspect/influence over the Capricorn sign in the eleventh house.
- The eighth house has a lot to do with Occult. The concept of life after death generates from this house. This house deals with longevity.
- The eleventh house in your birth chart demonstrates Monetary Gains. Wealth plays an important role in most lives. With addition of wealth, one gets tremendous power.
- Man is born with infinite hopes and aspirations. This house rules over fulfillment of hopes and aspirations.
- Therefore, someone who has the perfect blend of these two houses has a scope of doing great in Occult Science and alongside will be able to cherish a lot of monetary gains through his/her career.
- The second house provides clarity to your vision and enables you to develop a particular art properly to obtain what you desire in life. The fourth house signifies happiness and the seventh house represents the source or helping hand. Therefore, if you get a proper helping hand, you’ll be able to obtain in depth knowledge about this field.
If you have any sort of confusion regarding abroad settlement or oversees education, Click here
What are the medical specializations that an Aries ascendant should opt for?
- Mars is the lord of the First and the Eighth house. If there is any sort of relation between these two houses then the native has a capability of turning into an excellent surgeon in any specialized field.
- Therefore, a native having the blend of these two qualities is fitted to become an excelled surgeon.
- Jupiter is the lord of the ninth and twelfth house in its own sign in a birth chart, where ninth house deals with luck, destiny and spirituality which are interconnected.
- In astrological terms, what we derive from destiny is a passive image of luck.
- The twelfth house is meant for abroad settlement. A native having combination of these two houses has an ability of settling abroad and building up his medical career as a natural healer.
- Natural healers’ centers on strengthening and activating body systems for healing and preventing pain and disease by using substances from Nature as remedies rather than factory produced chemicals.
- Along with this, the native has a good scope in following fields: Psychiatrist, counselor, and surgeon.
- Venus is the lord of the second and seventh house. If it forms an association with Moon in the fourth house, at that point the person can go in for studies related to Cosmetic Surgeries. This will in return turn you up into a proficient Cosmetic Surgeon.
- Mercury, the lord of the sixth house (which is concerned with nerves), if placed in the tenth house of Capricorn sign, can offer an excellent career as a Neurologist.
- The 10thhouse is the house of karma, which signifies that a native has to make obvious efforts to achieve his dreams and aspirations. It gives us an opportunity to make use of our entire ego and make a definite, qualitative change in our life.
- Saturn is the lord of the tenth and eleventh house where tenth house depicts relationship between career and karma (actions) and eleventh house deals with your hopes and aspirations.
- It has an aspect on your sixth house of service. If placed in Jupiter sign in the ninth house, the native has a good scope of education in medical field. He/she will develop career as a Physician or a medical consultant.
- Association of Sun in the fifth house in its own sign along with placement with Mars can make a person a proficient Cardiologist.
- The fifth house is the significator of intelligence. It will make the native extra focused and concentrated towards his work, which is very necessary for aspiring heart surgeons, as they need to have a keen observation level to examine critical and minute details.
The above-mentioned results are generic in nature and may vary from one individual to another. If you have any doubt related to your career, Click here
Last Updated on
November 09, 2022