India’s vast potential for young lawyers and litigators is seen through the zeal of students making it to the Law universities. With its enormous scope and concepts, law and legal studies have diversified in many interdisciplinary courses. In Vedic Astrology, professional success of failure in career comprises of capability as well as sustenance, in terms of potential earning.
In this light, a lawyer’s profession need to be examined for the right set of skills, the education prospects, income generation potential and the zeal to make it big as a legal professional. To reach this point of becoming a professional lawyer, you need to first attain outstanding educational qualifications in the field of law.
Most of you might want to pursue higher education or take up legal professional studies to further your career. However, not all of us can actually get high levels of specialized education. The failure to do so could partly be attributed to the lack of willingness and determination of the person and to a large extent, on significant house influences in astrology in your moon sign.
For Sagittarius, in particular, the natural affinity to towards this profession is good. Their ethical and positive approach towards work and life, in general, also make them a good fit for a profession in legal and law domain. We will discuss the astrological significance of the strength of a Sagittarius native, pertaining to legal profession.
What are the Sagittarius moon sign individual traits to succeed as a Lawyer?
- A Sagittarius native will never knee-down in front of challenges and will achieve the target, no matter what. A good lawyer requires this trait of never giving up in the course of fighting for truth and justice.
- You are brutally honest and straightforward, which is extremely necessary for being a good lawyer.
- You are independent and have a good grasp over language, which makes you a good orator
- You have a mind of your own and are quite philosophical. You are not overtly emotional, which is required to be an impartial lawyer.
- You are inherently optimistic and try to help others out. Your humanitarian attitude makes you more approachable to gain trust among your clients.
- You have a flair for speaking and communication. Your brain is logical and mature, which makes the markings of a very good lawyer.
Career Astrology for Sagittarius Moon sign Natives
What is the role of Jupiter in your life for you to become a successful legal professional?
- The strength of Jupiter allows you to chase your dream of becoming an effective lawyer.
- The positive influence of Jupiter and its wisdom to fight off the adversities is needed to face challenges, complexities, and severity of the legal cases, which tend to drain you out of your energies.
- Interestingly, the planet Jupiter owns Sagittarius and its lordship bestows a lot of wisdom and acumen to the natives.
- Specifically talking, Jupiter as the lord of Sagittarius occupies the 1st and 4th house in the natives birth chart. This placement makes you attain a pleasing personality, calm and serene attitude.
- You are able to execute work with wisdom and maturity.
- If the same Jupiter is placed in your 6th house, your destiny will favor your desire to become a successful lawyer or legal practitioner.
- Jupiter in the birth-chart of native has a positive influence. Such a person is honest and offers constructive criticism.
- Jupiter bestows upon them intelligence and integrity making the Sagittarius native truth seeking and duty-bound.
- Due to the strong position of Jupiter and Moon in the birth-chart of a Sagittarius natives, they are usually judicious and a good listener. To reach this point of becoming a professional lawyer you need to first attain outstanding educational qualifications in the field of law.
Which houses in astrology play the key role of making a successful lawyer?
- In Vedic astrology, the 4th, 9th and 12th house in your birth chart signifies the level and quality of your basic and higher education and also the place of education.
- For Sagittarius ascendant, Sun is the lord of their 9th house and is placed in the 12th house, thereby making an association with Saturn by its aspect.
- If along with this position, Saturn also comes to occupy your 4th house of Jupiter, it will create a positive combination for you to receive good education in the field of law.
- This placement strengths your prospects of higher education, within the country and even abroad.
What are the Specialized Planetary Combinations to ensure success in legal field?
A combination of significant planets here can help you make good amount of money from the chosen field of legal specialization.
- The role of Saturn, Mars, Mercury, and Ketu is rather important in this part.
- For Sagittarius moon sign native, Saturn is the lord of 2nd and 3rd
- If Saturn is connected with Jupiter in your natal chart, with its placement in the 4th house in its own sign and it also aspects the 10th house in Virgo or Mercury sign, you will get a lucrative career as a lawyer.
- This placement also favors your career as a lawyer specializing in bankruptcy, estate planning, real estate or property dispute cases.
- When Mars, which is the lord of your 5th and 12th house is placed in your 8th house and aspect of Jupiter on 5th house along with placement of Ketu in the 5th house, you will be able to attain a successful career as a criminal lawyer.
- Last but not the least, if Mercury, the lord of your 7th and 10th house, is placed in your 6th house in Taurus sign, it augments your communication and intelligence to align well your legal profession, which will further allow you to make good money with your wisdom and hard work.
- Influence over your speech also comes through this placement.
It must be noted that a lawyer’s profession is not just about being an orator but they should also be highly logical, rational, and clever in their speech.
- Therefore, blessings of Mercury are essential for them.
All these planetary placements and combinations provide an overview of the prospects of a Sagittarius native in the legal and law domain. If you want a personalized career prediction report, you can register here for an exclusive and detailed birth chart analysis report.
Specialization is the core to achieve greater heights and success in this chosen field of career. Being the jack-of-all-trades isn’t a good idea if you want your career to progress in the right direction. While being an expert do count for professional gains, not every profession offers you the scope to achieve in-depth knowledge of a domain. Nevertheless, where have you it, you must grab it! Fortunately, law has a horde of varied specialization to choose from. Each of these requires a different skill set and approach, but the fundamentals of law is common to all. Depending on your innate qualities, dear Sagittarius native you can choose your specialization and excel in that field.