Numerology and astrology have a very deep connection. Numerology is the belief in any mystical relationship between a number and one or more co-related events. Numbers have played a very important role in the lives of human and is often associated with superstition, religion, and mythology.
Numerology or the science behind the numbers reveal the opportunities and challenges that one has to face in life. It provides information about the purpose of life and charts out the unknown territories of struggles and prosperity. It helps you understand your life.
All of us have a favourite number, which may or may not be the same as our lucky number. Have you ever wondered if your favourite number means anything with respect to your personality? Each number is unique, as is each individual. Under the influence of your ruling planet, each one of us is ascribed a number that matches our characteristics and personality.
Studies reveal how numbers can have an effect on your psyche. Let us find out what our favourite numbers have to say about us.
What does your favourite number say about you?
Best suited for Leo
Ruling planet – Sun
This number is often used to describe the best and symbolizes a leader, being always at the fore front. If your favourite number is 1, it means that you are a natural born leader.
- You have a mind of your own and seek your own independence and freedom through it. You have a drive and determination that keeps you going.
- You are ambitious and settle for nothing but the best. You have a positive outlook towards your life and take any challenge as they come, working against all odds.
- Number one shows confidence, courage and are often known to be selfish and demanding.
- However, you are lovable, strong, and appealing.
- Your ruling planet is the Sun, and you shine the brightest and is the most magnificent.
Sometimes, astrological movements and numerology may not yield the best results. For that you must consult with help of Astrological Remedies and Vedic Mantra Report.
Best suited for Cancer and Pisces
Ruling planet – Moon
People who favour the number 2 is known to be intuitive, sensitive, and extremely perceptive. You can be shy and be overwhelmed by negativity. This number represents dualism and is a blend of positive and negative both.
- All things come in pairs – like the sun and the moon, the day and the night etc. Number 2 represents both side of a coin.
- You are a natural mediator and a peacemaker. You embrace both your strengths and weakness, and this gives you the power to your persona.
- You are patient and co-operative. You can be extremely diplomatic and tactful and tend to loathe conflict and avoid it as much as possible.
- Your ruling planet is the Moon, which shines bright by the reflected light of the sun. Same can be said about your personality as well.
Best suited for Sagittarius and Pisces
Ruling planet – Jupiter
The symbolic representation of the number 3 is a triangle. The three sides of the triangle symbolize force, matter and consciousness. People who prefer the number three are often the life of the party.
- You are energetic and sociable and have a strong vision for the future. You have the ability to make friends easily.
- Three is sacred in many religions, and is considered the number of harmony, wisdom and understanding.
- You are usually the communicator and are known to be creative and artistic.
- You are committed, hardworking and have extreme concentration but you can also come across as a bit egoistical, having a superiority complex.
- You are ruled by the Planet Jupiter, which is dominating and have powers of good fortune and miracles.
Best suited for Taurus and Leo
Ruling planet – Sun
Natives, who favour the number four are often a force to reckon with. You have a practical approach in life, and this gets you going. You are responsible and reliable. Brave and honest, you are extremely trustworthy.
- You have great faith and confidence in yourself and often can tell the right from the wrong.
- However, you can also come across as rigid, stubborn and unwavering. You are the symbol of stability and are very deeply rooted.
- You are intelligent and a truth-seeker. You are rational, systematic and controlled and are very committed in life.
- Tenacious and persevering, you have great potential for success.
- You are ruled by the omnipotent and all-powerful planet – the sun.
Love is a constant in everyone’s life. Check out your Love Transit Report in accordance with movement of your stars and planets.
Best suited for Gemini and Virgo
Ruling planet – Mercury
You are an adventurer and thrill seeker. You love and value your freedom. Those who consider number five as their favourite number are often pumped with energy and enthusiasm and always on the go.
- You love undertaking challenges and face them with courage and bravery.
- You are curious, spontaneous and have a flair for travel and have amazing management skills.
- You can be immature, irresponsible, and impulsive at times.
- You are blessed with abundant mental power and are highly intelligent. You are prone to drama and can get bored pretty easily.
- However, you are highly volatile, just like your ruling planet Mercury.
Best suited for Aries and Libra
Ruling planet – Venus
Natives who love the number six are patient, kind and caring. You generally have a fun personality and have a quirky streak. You are a natural nourisher, who has abundance of empathy and kindness.
- You are compassionate and always in the look out to help others.
- You are a natural healer and always lend a sympathetic ear to someone in need.
- You are innovative and have a lot of ideas to share with the world, which often makes you vain and a know-it-all.
- You are also prone to being self-righteous, due to your high morals and ideals.
- You are ruled by the planet Venus and represent harmony and beauty.
To check your financial progress, status in society and prosperity in life, claim the personalized Dhan Yoga Report.
Best suited for Pisces and Libra
Ruling planet – Moon
This number is often considered as a mystic number. You are smart and intelligent and have great mental depths. You usually have a very high IQ and that makes you irritable and impatient towards the ones who lag behind.
- You are loyal and faithful and will always be around to help someone in times of need.
- Number 7 is the number of perfection, security, safety, and rest.
- It’s the most popular number in many cultures and is typically considered to be very lucky.
- You are a spiritual being with such inclination towards truth and discovery. You have great vision and insight and have solutions to all problems.
- You are ruled by the planet Moon, which makes you very attractive and appealing.
Best suited for Capricorn and Aquarius
Ruling planet - Saturn
People who favour the number eight are powerful and strong. You do not rely on luck to make your own fortune but pave your way through hard work and endeavour.
- You are committed and determined and once you have fixed your goals and ambitions, there is no stopping you.
- You are very balanced in terms of both personality and mood and because of this, you are very trustworthy.
- You look at the bright side of things and are in favor of harmony.
- However, you are ruled by the planet Saturn, which makes you philosophical, sensitive and self-driven.
Best suited for Aries and Scorpio
Ruling planet – Mars
Number nine is the number of magic, wisdom, and fulfilment. It is also the end of the numerological cycle and is the number of regeneration. You are practical, generous and highly driven.
- You are said to be balanced with a little of all the other number’s traits.
- You are always trying to reach the highest levels and leave no stones unturned to reach your goals.
- You love action and adventure and are known to be great leaders.
- You are humanitarian, socially conscious and very progressive by nature. You tend to look at the broader or bigger picture in life, rather than concentrating on the minute details.
- Ruled by the planet Mars, your main purpose in life is to make a positive difference in the world.