Chakras are certain portions in the human body, and they are center points which can be elevated through meditation practices. Chakra means wheel or circle and they are energy points. This is a part of Eastern religions including Hinduism and Buddhism, followed by religious people especially gurus and monks. They used to activate these chakras for spiritual and physical nourishment and enlightenment. This is very much connected with scientific principles. These chakras are connected with color as well.
The seven chakras are
- Sahasrara, the Crown Chakra : This is the point or chakra at the top middle portion of the head. It is connected with the color violet. This is the portion in which people gets liberation. It is located in the Cranium region. This is also known as the throne of Almighty. When this point is elevated, then the person will get the highest of enlightenment. Those who have superpowers, there Sahasrara will be highly activated. This is compared with a lotus with a thousand petals.
- Ajna, the Brow Chakra: This chakra is also known as Guru chakra and third eye. Is compared with a lotus with two petals. This is the sixth chakra as well. The two petals are seeming to the male and female energy. These two petals are also known as Ida and Pingala, two nadis. Location of this chakra is in the brain between the eyebrows. Ida is a nerve on the left side of the sushumna also the left nostril. The ida is Cool, white indicates the Moon. Pingala is the right channel, compared to the Sun. Ida is Tamsic and Pingala is Rajasic.
- Vishuddha, the Throat Chakra: This is the fifth chakra and also known as Throat chakra. It is indicating by a lotus with 16 petals and with bluish color, which is not exactly blue as well. This is situated in the pit of the throat. This chakra indicates self-expression through communication and analysis. When this chakra is closed, then the person is not seen as intelligent or capable. He may lack the skill to have a good career too. This chakra represents consciousness and creative abilities. Dreams are residing in this chakra. This chakra also indicates vocal codes.
- Anahata, the Heart Chakra: This chakra is connected to green color. A lotus with twelve petals and the fourth chakra. This indicates a chakra means unhurt, or unbeaten. It is often connected to the thymus gland. This is situated in the center of the heart. It indicates expression and freedom. The activation of this chakra indicates infinite grown conscious. That will lead to qualities like bliss, peace, harmony, love, understanding, empathy, clarity, purity, unity, compassion, kindness and forgiveness in a divine way.
- Manipura, the Solar Plexus Chakra: This chakra is associated with the digestive system. This is represented by a ten petalled yellow lotus. This is connected to physical and spiritual growth. If this chakra is highly elevated, then there will be clarity, self-confidence, bliss, self-assurance, knowledge, wisdom and the right amount of discretionary power.
- Swadhisthana, the Sacral Chakra: This chakra is situated in the naval area. Its color is orange and it has six petals. This means own residence in Sanskrit. This chakra will start growing in the early ages of the person. This chakra is connected to desire, basic human needs, violence, creativity, and happiness. It has a connection to sexual desires as well.
- Muladhara, the Root Chakra: This chakra is located in the base of the spine, in the pelvis, and it is indicating a four-petal lotus. This is directly connected with sexual organs. This is only seen in Hinduism. This chakra controls the muscular and skeletal energy.
These chakras can be activated through various methods. We do 5those practices, knowingly or unknowingly throughout the day. Few of the activation methods are meditation. Meditation can lead to a higher level of consciousness. Positive thinking and affirmations are very much required to activate these chakras. This activation can only happen when you take a decision to be positive.
A healthy massage can bring a lot of activation in these chakras. It should be done by spiritual practitioners. Color therapy can increase the activation of these chakras. Different colors do have a certain point of energy. You can eat natural food in different colors suited to the chakra. If you live in a color-filled the place, that will naturally add energy. There is a lot of power in the colors.
There are various stones, which has the power to activate the chakras. Music also is a great option to elevate this chakra. The greatest method would be yoga and you should practice with a certified yoga practitioner.