Medical profession is one of the most revered and sought after career option. As a Sagittarius native, do you think you have what it takes to be become a successful specialist doctor? To find out, read more…
Doctors are the wealth and health of a nation. With the current pandemic at its peak, our frontline workers have become the most essential asset. The field of medical requires ton of efforts and hard work, so it is extremely important to realize whether becoming a medical specialist is the ideal choice or not and it is possible to find this out with the help of your horoscope.
Virgo moon sign traits that make you a good doctor:
Sagittarius is the ninth house of the zodiac. The sign gives a picture of an archer who is aiming without a clear goal. This symbol clearly indicates a fire, passion or craving to reach out.
- A Sagittarius native is bold, courageous, and outspoken. This is necessary trait of a doctor, to be able to communicate to their patients without hesitation.
- You are charged with a tremendous energy, which keeps you on your feet all the time. Therefore, the medical profession suits you well because it keeps you busy and on the go.
- You have a desire to do so something meaningful for the society. Being humanitarian and sensitive is the most important trait of a successful doctor.
- You are charismatic and confident. These qualities of yours make you approachable and you are able to gain the trust of the patient and their family.
- You love challenges and have a unique way of battling problems. This trait allows you to keep a straight mind while facing matters of life and death, as a doctor.
What are the astrological planets and houses that play a key role in the medical professional horoscope?
- For Libra natives to be successful in their medical career, these house associations are the real game changers.
- 1st House-Mental and Physical attitude and dedication towards work
- 3rd House-Hard Working Nature
- 5th House-Higher education and intelligence
- 6th House-Short term diseases
- 8th House-Longevity and Long term diseases
- 10th House-Indicates Karma and Profession
- 12th House-House of Hospitalization
- Venus- (for Medicine) - Venus is thought to have Sanjeevni Vidya (Provided by Lord Shiva) which is the knowledge to cure Dead Persons. Thus Venus also assumes a vital role in turning an individual into a Doctor as per Astrology.
- Jupiter-Jupiter represents knowledge and wisdom. It will provide the knowledge to fix. Jupiter should be positively placed in your horoscope.
- Mars- (for Surgeon) - Mars is the significator of Blood, and during medical procedures doctors need to deal with blood subsequently, Mars assumes a significant role in making the person a good doctor.
- Sun-According to Varahamihira, Sun signifies Doctor. It is illustrative of one's soul. It ought to be well placed, for the person to be a Doctor.
- Moon- Moon represents emotions and feelings. To turn into a medical specialist one should not be too emotional Moon’s placement should be in such a way that that makes the person bold and strong.
- The fifth (education) house, ninth (luck, fortune) house and eleventh (aspirations, wealth) house assumes a significant role in framing a native’s medical career as a Physician, Surgeon, Cardiologist and Dermatologist.
- All three aspects i.e. education, luck and wealth are covered in this planetary combination which will make the native a proficient medical specialist.
- Saturn which commands over your second house of wealth and third house of healing capabilities, if set in your fourth house of education, will provide good education in medical science.
- The planetary placement of Mars- which aspects over your fifth (intelligence and higher education) house and twelfth (hospitalization and abroad settlement house)- in the tenth house (karma and profession), will open doors for excellent education opportunities, grant you wisdom and you will get placed in a renowned hospital as a Surgeon, Neurologist, Skin specialist.
- The combination of Ketu and Saturn will make a good career as a medical specialist who treats leprosy.
What are the medical specializations that a Sagittarius ascendant should opt for?
- Jupiter, which rules over your first and fourth house, supports your basic education aspect.
- Jupiter’s essence in these houses will make medical study simple and swift process for you.
- You’ll be able to put in required efforts and concentrate well on your studies. Native’s consistent efforts, patience, and understanding level will pave a path for his/her career as a: Medical counselor, aesthetician, and critical care specialist.
- Moon rules over your eighth house of longevity. In the event that it gets places in your twelfth house of hospitalization, it will give you the ability to do research work in medical field.
- Eighth house has a lot to do with occult. Therefore, the individual will fabricate an unimaginable fascination for the study of occult science.
- Your twelfth house, which signifies settlement outside your native land, can make you step out of your local land and seek after research work.
- If Moon is placed in your fifth house of intelligence and advanced education, the native will be blessed with wisdom and the abilities, which are required to be a surgeon.
- Intelligence and wisdom assume a significant role in shaping your career as a surgeon in the light of the fact that this field requires keen observation and medical knowledge.
- Mercury rules over your tenth house. Its placement in the ninth house has a lot to do with shaping your career as a neurologist.
- The ninth house signifies nerves or nervous system and the tenth house polishes your career.
- In this manner, with the ideal mix of these two houses, the native can go in for higher studies related to neurology or can even shape his/her career as a proficient neurosurgeon.
- Venus has the lordship of two houses, your sixth (service house) and eleventh house of income. If Venus is set in the sixth house, it has a tendency of framing your career as a cosmetologist.
- Its placement in your eleventh house brings in excellent opportunities related to finances.
- Consequently, your profession as a skin specialist will be productive both fame wise and income wise.
The above-mentioned results are generic in nature and may vary from one individual to another. If you have any doubt related to your career Click here.
In case you want to know, whether your horoscope is reasonable for turning into a doctor or not, you can take Career report. It will help you in choosing a right path, which will give you achievement and success.
Last Updated on
November 10, 2022