Medical profession is one of the most revered and sought after career option. As a Gemini native, do you think you have what it takes to be become a successful specialist doctor? To find out, read more…
Career as a medical profession is gaining more and importance, keeping in mind the crisis of pandemic, which has crippled the entire world. Medical profession is considered as one of the most prestigious and esteemed profession in any country. Here we will discuss about planetary and astrological combinations for Medical profession of Gemini moon sign. We will use Vedic Astrology and different yogas to determine your progress towards becoming a successful doctor.
Gemini moon sign traits that make you a good doctor:
Besides the technical skills, one needs to possess highly complex but seemingly fundamental soft skills to be an effective doctor. These comprise, being a great problem solver, a good listener, patient, collaborative with good communication skills, trustworthy, empathetic, and amiable and more such things.
- As a Gemini, you are intelligent, inquisitive and have a problem-solving attitude. All these are prerequisites in becoming a good doctor.
- You are versatile and adaptive. You react quickly to a situation and as a doctor that is very important, as you need to make decisions in the nick of time.
- You are warm, social and talkative, which makes your patient comfortable around you and ease them to open up.
- You love challenges and have a unique way of battling problems. This trait allows you to keep a straight mind while facing matters of life and death, as a doctor.
- You are extremely caring and kind. You have tendencies of a natural healer. You are best suited as a caregiver.
- You like past paced environments, which keeps you busy. Hospitals appeal to you because the place is continuously bustling with energy and you prefer such kind of environment.
What are the astrological planets and houses that play a key role in the medical professional horoscope?
- For Gemini natives to be successful in their medical career, these house associations are the real game changers.
- 1st House-Mental and Physical attitude and dedication towards work
- 3rd House-Hard Working Nature
- 5th House-Higher education and intelligence
- 6th House-Short term diseases
- 8th House-Longevity and Long term diseases
- 10th House-Indicates Karma and Profession
- 12th House-House of Hospitalization
- Venus is 5th and 12th house lord and Jupiter is 7th and 10th house lord. Fifth house signifies intellect and seventh house denotes Tenth is the career house and twelfth is the house of hospitalization.
- In the event that Mercury is placed in any one of these houses, at that point the native has an excellent scope as a specialist in a hospital due to their amazing communication and understanding skills. They also have the quality of adaptability with the patients and sympathetic nature.
- They can likewise examine patients at their private clinic too.
What are the medical specializations that a Gemini ascendant should opt for?
- Jupiter is the lord of the 7thand 10th If you have the combination of these two houses then you’re likely to have a good career in medical science and can function as a counselor or psychiatrist.
- The seventh house being the house of union and partnerships and 10thhouse favoring your career, will enable you to function independently in your private clinic or you can even join a hospital and provide medical service.
- Mercury will become debilitated in your 10thhouse which will require you to put a lot of efforts and maintain a patience level because you’re not likely to receive positive outcomes immediately.
- Venus is the lord of the 5thand 12th house where fifth house signifies education and twelfth house is for settlement outside your native land.
- In the event that Venus is placed in the fourth house of happiness and comfort, it will provide the native a swift path for education in medical science related to cosmetology or anesthetics.
- Venus rules your fifth house of intelligence as well as your twelfth house of settlement outside your native land.
- Its placement with Mars and Saturn in the ninth house, which is considered as the house of luck, fortune and higher studies, will make the native a proficient surgeon.
- Mars, Saturn and Venus’ placement in the sixth, eighth and twelfth house respectively will make the native a good dermatologist.
- Sixth house being the house of service and strength. It will enable you to practice as a skin specialist in your private clinic.
- Eighth house signifies sudden gains therefore there are high chances of you earning descent income through your profession.
- Moon as the lord of the second i.e. wealth house makes an association with Saturn in the eighth house of sudden gains.
- This can pave the way for a descent career and noteworthy income in medical fields such as Orthopedics, Nephrology or gastroenterology.
In case you are facing certain hurdles in your medical studies, do not get disheartened due to these difficult situations. This is a hint for you to put your efforts in some other field such as medical consultancy or medical counseling.
- Relationship of the fifth house lord Venus and tenth house lord Jupiter will offer ascent to your medical career as a general medical consultant related to areas such as skin, liver, kidney, lungs, diabetes and sexual disorders.
- Planetary combination of Sun, Moon, Saturn and Venus will turn your interest towards counseling and consultation and thus, you have a tendency of working as a proficient medical counselor in a hospital.
The above-mentioned results are generic in nature and may vary from one individual to another. If you have any doubts related to your career Click here
Last Updated on
November 09, 2022