Doctors are the wealth and health of a nation. With the current pandemic at its peak, our frontline workers have become the most essential asset. While being a doctor depends upon your aptitude, humanitarian attitude, and skillset, a lot depends on the house and planetary placements in your horoscope as well.
Virgo moon sign traits that make you a good doctor:
Besides the technicalities, one also needs to possess some highly complex but seemingly fundamental soft skills to be an effective doctor. These comprise, being a great problem solver, a good listener, patient, collaborative with good communication skills, trustworthy, empathetic, and amiable and more such things.
- By virtue of their inborn nature, Virgos like to nurture and take care of others, which make them do well as doctors.
- Virgo ascendants are also detail-oriented, analytical, well organized, and hard working. This is necessary in order to achieve success as a good doctor.
- Ruled by Mercury, they are perfectionist and have an eye for minute details. This is one of the most needed traits for a doctor, to be able to focus on the minute details of diagnosis.
- They have natural affinity for jobs, which require micromanagement and detailed observation. Again, a doctor needs good observation capabilities to prescribe correct diagnosis for their patients.
- Hardworking Virgos love their work and therefore, being on the run 24 hours, just like the doctors, suit them.
- Virgos are sincere and organized, with well-built problem solving attitude, the high intensity medical profession suits them well.
All these traits make them do well in various specializations of the medical field
Which astrological planets and houses play a key role in the medical professional horoscope?
To excel in the medical profession, just inclination towards this profession will not suffice. You must fulfill some other conditions as laid down in your natal chart, for the stars to favor your professional desires. These include a strong enough ascendant, to give you a good physical and mental aptitude and the right attitude.
- The 5th and 9th house and their lords must be well positioned to promote your basic and higher education prospects and to give you a good medical acumen
- A well placed 6th house, signifying diseases and employment
- A strong 10th house for favorable occupation scenarios
- You must also have a good placement of the 11th house for your career to give you income gains
- A significant presence of Sun makes you a natural healer
- A well-placed Jupiter and Mercury which denotes specialization
- Strength and position of Moon and Venus for therapeutic powers and monetary gains
It is the in-depth analysis of the placement, strength, aspect, combinations and associations of these planets and houses that define one’s prospect as a medical practitioner.
What are the significant planetary or astrological combinations for Virgo moon signs, needed for the medical profession?
For Virgo moon sign natives, Mercury is the ruler of their ascendant and thus their first inclination to a career in medical field stems from this very place.
- Mercury being the owner has the lordship of the 1stand 10th house of a Virgo ascendant.
- If this planet is placed in 11thor 12th house, of your natal chart it can give you a prosperous career as a doctor. This placement signifies good income from this source of profession and also creates a high likelihood of pursuing higher education or career abroad.
- A well-placed Jupiter, which is the lord of 4thand 7th house in the natal chart of Virgo ascendants, fulfills the criteria for good basic education.
- Your 5thhouse lord in relation with career house (i.e. the 10th house) which has the lordship of Mercury, ensures a good career as a physician or healer.
- Mercury and Sun positioned in the 4thplace from ascendant/Jupiter, or placed 8th from Moon, gives the native success as a qualified doctor.
- Mercury in association Moon makes you a skilled Pediatrician.
- Mercury with Mars makes you excel in ENT specialization.
- If Moon, Mercury, Saturn, Rahu, and Ketu form any sort of connection in your natal chart, you can explore the field of psychiatry, for better career prospects in medical science.
- If Sun, Moon, Mars, and Saturn are placed together or form any sort of relation in the natal chart of a Virgo native, a successful career as an eye specialist is indicated.
- An association of Mars and Saturn is formed by the aspect of Mars on Saturn in your 6th house, which helps you prosper in the field of neurology.
- If Jupiter has an aspect on your 10th house in Gemini sign, you will possess the right skills to become a successful neurologist.
- Saturn is the lord of 5thand 6th house for a Virgo ascendant. It is placed in 4th house of education in Jupiter sign in the natal chart of Virgo moon sign to give a fruitful career as a surgeon
What is the role of Jupiter and Moon for success in medical profession?
- Apart from giving good education prospects, Jupiter has a much larger role to play in the horoscope of doctors.
- By its characteristic Jupiter bestows a person with effective treatment skills. Like Moon, it also gives the power to heal.
- When Jupiter connects well with your 1st, 5thor 10th house it is considered a sign of a successful career in the domain of medical science.
- Ideal placement and strength of Jupiter also makes a person kind and compassionate, which are among some of the vital skills that are deemed essential for successful doctors.
- If Jupiter related to your 5thor 10th house or their lord you have excellent chances of becoming a doctor
- If Venus and Jupiter occupies your 6thor 12th house you will have a natural desire to opt for a career in medical science
- A Virgo native is also blessed by the auspicious presence of Moon in their birth chart, which makes them attain specialization as a doctor.
- Virgo ascendants, thus, can do very well as Plastic Surgeons, Nephrologist, Dermatologist, and Endocrinologist.
- Rest assured, there would be no dearth of income in whatever specialization you chose to be.
- Moon as the income house lord in the natal chart of Virgo ascendants signifies good career gains.
- Venus is placed in the money house and aspect over the 8thhouse lord, professional gains are rather apparent.
This is a broad overview of the planetary placements, which support the career of a Virgo native in the field of medical science.
But, you need to have a better clarity on the ‘ifs’ and ‘buts’ that is mentioned above to ascertain if you can become a successful doctor or not. To know this, click here to get an all-inclusive career analysis report, exclusively prepared for you.