Ruled by Sun, Leo ascendants are considered as born leaders. They are also independent, charismatic and confident. A Leo native usually thrive in the positions of power. They are also goal-oriented and competitive. They are quite methodical and can plan and execute things with ease without wasting much time.
The Leo moon sign natives are generally people-friendly and very persistent. All this combined with a jovial personality and a good sense of humor, makes them a good fit for the doctors.
Other than being independent doctors, where you can run your own clinic or even hospitals, you can also do very well at any managerial position in hospitals or medical institutes.
Leo moon sign traits that make you a good doctor:
- You are ambitious with a lot of competitive spirit. To become a doctor you need it both, for if you are not ambitious enough you will not even have the desire to take on the highly complex and intricate task of becoming a doctor.
- You have the natural affinity for independence and to lead. This is something which is required of effective doctors. If you will not be able to take your own decisions, in time, you will not be able to succeed as a doctor. The success of a doctor depends on how well they treat their patients and that too within the right time.
- You are rigid but are not unreasonable. This trait is essential for doctors as they cannot operate on vagueness, so some level of rigidity in opinion and action is required. However, they need to be open and understanding, too, to evaluate and assess the right course of treatment, through the feedback and suggestions of their colleagues and seniors.
Besides your innate character, there are certain astrological combinations and placements which are critical in giving you a successful career as a doctor. These include:
- Strength and connection of your 6th and 10th house, 5th and 4th
- The placement and influence of Jupiter, Venus, Moon and Mars in your birth chart.
- The possibilities of good basic education, higher education and foreign travel, to ascertain long-term success in the field of medical science.
It is believed that a Leo native can become good doctors if Sun and Mars are placed in the 10th house of their birth chart.
- Sun in conjunction or trine with Mars or having an aspect of Jupiter can give successful career prospects in medical science.
- For those interested in becoming good surgeons, you need to have a good placement of Sun and Mars in the Scorpio sign in the 1st
Your 6th house signifies disease, healing and employment or career. For Leo moon sign, this house is ruled by Saturn. If this house connects well with Mars or Jupiter in the natal chart of a Leo ascendant, there are high chances of you taking up a career in medical field.
Ownership of Sun makes you a natural healer, letting you prosper in the profession of a doctor.
The best part here for all you Leo natives is the ownership of Sun in your birth chart, which gives you natural healing tendencies. According to Vedic Astrology, the three nakshatras of Sun, namely – Kritika, Uttara Phalguni and Uttara Ashadha, play a vital role in identifying the medical specialization that will be the most favorable for a Leo ascendant.
- When Mars has an association with Kritika nakshatra and Jupiter or Mercury also has a role to play in this connect, there is a high likelihood of you becoming a successful surgeon.
- If Mars, Jupiter or Mercury are involved in Uttara Phalguni nakshatra, a Leo ascendant is blessed with the divine healing powers.
- A Leo ascendant is considered to have the god’s gift in healing and therapeutic fields when Saturn, Mars or Jupiter make a liaison with the Uttara Ashadha nakshatra of the Sun.
Besides this, the strength that you derive from the favorable placement of Sun in your natal chart bestows you with the courage to take on the life challenges with ease and do well in your professional endeavors.
But Sun is not the only planet which defines your area of expertise, there is more to it.
For you to become a successful doctor, the role of other planets such as Mars, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter and also Rahu and Ketu are considerably important.
For the starters you need good education and competitiveness to clear the medical entrance exams for getting admission in reputed universities and medical institutes. A strong 6th house (which is ruled by Saturn for Leo ascendant) and a well-placed Jupiter in your natal chart is essential to crack the common entrance test for admission to medical science courses.
Other than this there are further planetary potions and combinations which aids the career of a Leo native in the medical field. These include:
- Association of Mars or Jupiter with your 12th house, increases your chances receiving education in the field of medical science from a foreign university. You can also pursue research activities in medical science on a foreign land with this placement.
- In case your Mars is debilitated but your Jupiter is strong, you can still make it to medical science colleges, even if you don’t fare too well in your entrance exams.
- Jupiter is the owner of the 5th house and signifies intelligence and Venus is the ruler of 10th house, signifying career. If Jupiter or Venus connects with the 6th house it gives the native a natural liking towards daily or routine jobs, which is critical for a profession like of a doctor.
- If Rahu is in Mars Nakshatra (specifically Chitra Nakshatra), which is in the 3rd house for a Leo native, the person will have a high probability of becoming a prominent innovator in the field of medical sciences.
- A good connection of Venus, Saturn and Jupiter in the natal chart of a Leo ascendant signifies likelihood of long and short travels. If Mercury is also involved in this, by any means, it guarantees gain from travel related to medical field.
- Mercury is exalted in 2nd house, and if it makes any connection with Mars or Jupiter research related roles in medical science can be very rewarding for you. This placement is also favorable for those who owns hospitals or chain of specialized clinics.
Specializations that a Leo ascendant can pursue basis the planetary placements in their natal chart.
- If your Mars is placed in the 4th house and makes some connection with Jupiter, it can give successful career in treating chronic or prolonged diseases.
- If the Sun is placed in your 9th house and makes any relation with Jupiter or Mars, you can become a renowned surgeon.
- Saturn in your 3rd house gives you a successful stint as a medical representative.
- Mercury in relation with Saturn or Jupiter and placed in your 3rd house blesses you with a successful career in pharmacy.
- Saturn or Jupiter’s relationship with your 7th house and Ketu gives you the ability and skills to treat patients with sexual disorders.
- When Jupiter or Venus connects with your 8th house you can do well in the study of plastic and cosmetic surgery.
- When Jupiter, Venus or Saturn connect with the 6th or 8th house and if any these planets make an association with a Ketu Nakshatra (including Ashwini, Magha and Moola), the native will succeed in the field of microbiology and leprosy.
- When Venus, Saturn or Mars make an association with the 8th house, it is considered a favorable placement for gynecologists.
- When Jupiter and Rahu connect with the 6th or 12th house, a Leo native can be a successful psychologist or have the talent to treat patients with neurological or mental disorders.
- When Rahu conjuncts with Mars, the native can have a fruitful career in the sphere of manufacturing of medical devices and equipment.
While this gives you can overview of how effective you can be as a doctor. You need an in-depth analysis of your birth chart to accurately predict the best career choice for you. To get an exclusive and detailed copy of your horoscope click here.