Yoga Scan Analysis
When will the Yoga in your horoscope manifest results?
A ‘yoga’ confers some unique and powerful results, whether they are beneficial or maleficent for you depending on where the Yoga resides in your horoscope. A yoga is Vedic Astrology’s unique method of calculating some stellar positions and combinations of planets where the Sum of the effect of those planets is more than the Parts that add up to form the yoga.
You can even amplify the benefits of a Yoga in your horoscope by following a few steps.
How does a Yoga make You progress in life?
Some examples of how a Yoga can make you progress in life or bring you benefits are:
- Maha Purush Yoga: It is found in the birth chart of only a few fortunate people. There are only 5 powerful planetary combinations acknowledged in Vedic Scriptures which create Maha Purush Yoga (Exceptional Human Being) that makes one stand apart from the crowd and very distinguished. These are Sasa Yoga, Malavya Yoga, Hamsa Yoga, Ruchak Yoga, and Bhadra Yoga.
- Gaj Kesari Yoga: This yoga is formed when the Moon joins Jupiter in the 3rd house, blessing you with power, position and prosperity.
- Guru Chandal Yoga: Rahu, when combined with Jupiter, forms the Guru Chandal Yoga which brings many obstacles for you in life, including difficulties in completing tasks. You may indulge in misusing your position for drawing gains. This yoga is believed to carry the curse of your mentor or guru.
- Mahapadma Kalsarpa Yoga: When Rahu is in the 6th house, it may form this yoga if Ketu is in the 12th house and all planets are gripped between the Rahu-Ketu axis. This may lead you on a spiritual journey that will cleanse your inner self. This yoga also blesses you with profound leadership qualities which will help you progress in your career. However, some financial hurdles may pose problems.
- Adhi Yoga: It brings you a constant flow of luck and positive energy that gives you a steady rise throughout your life. The logic of this yoga rests on the placement of the ‘good’ planets, i.e., Jupiter, Mercury and Venus in the opposite houses to your Ascendant – 6th house (competition, health & enemies), 7th house (marriage & partnerships) and 8th house (unexpected events, hurdles & challenges).
- Budh Aditya Yoga: It forms due to the close proximity of Mercury to Sun, improving the energy and the power of the Sun to do good in your life. It brings you intellectual excellence and thought leadership.
- Gauri Yoga: This forms when Moon in Taurus and Cancer are in quadrants or in trine house and are aspected by Jupiter, or with an exalted lord of Navamsa (1st house in the Navamsa chart) along with the Ascendant lord or 10th house lord in 10th house. It makes you compassionate, hardworking and blesses you with wealth.
- Parijat Yoga: It is formed, to take an example, when the dispositor of Lagna lord is exalted or placed in own sign in the kendra from Lagna. It gives you opportunities to generate money on a continual basis and gets you the support of high authorities and influential people.
|Note: There are nearly 150 well-known yogas in Vedic Astrology that we can look for and identify in your birth chart.
Why should you order the Yoga in your Horoscope Reading?
- Analyze the quality of the Yoga in your horoscope, how strong it is.
- Map when it will deliver its maximum results for you (early, mid or old age).
- Discern if the Yoga in your birth chart is hindered by bad planets.
- Provide guidance on actions you should take & avoid to enhance good effects.
- Map effects over the next 15 years.