- By Pt. Punarvasu
In a horoscope, specific placements of planets magnify the results of individual planets into something outrightly phenomenal
causing Vedic Yogas. Formation of yoga in the horoscope is wondrous for the quality of your life. The horoscope of financially stable and well off people shows the promise of Sunapha Yoga - the grand wealth combinations.
Like, the horoscope of Indian business tycoon Mukesh Ambani explains his financial success in business due to presence of Sunapha Yoga among other major yogas he has in his chart. Moon plays a key role in the accumulation of wealth in your life time. But Moon alone is not enough for it. The company of other good planets that Moon keeps also matters. These include Jupiter, Mercury and Venus from Moon in 2nd house that leads to a strong wealth generating combination, the Sunapha Yoga bestowing one with great fortunes. When Moon is supported by noble planets on both the sides, it caused Durudhara yoga.
If your horoscope reveals this combination, it will have an exceptional influence on your thinking and attitude to help you with exceptional talent, mental strength, ability to deal with people and the vision to create fortunes for yourself and even for the people blessed to be associated with you, like your family, employees, employers etc. Accumulating wealth & riches is impossible without this Yoga in a horoscope. Despite the simplicity of this yoga, it is a very rare & extremely effective planetary configuration for success in life.
Your Reading will cover the following:
- The strength of this combination in your chart
- The mutual connection between the houses along with the position of favorable planets – Jupiter that signifies wealth and Venus that denotes opulence and luxury to know how the wealth will accrue to you - through inheritance, business, past karma, real estate investment, etc.
- The results of this exclusive wealth combination are tremendous. When this planetary combination would manifest in your life - the period of manifestation of effects would be covered.
- What will be the intensity of its effects will be calculated from the strength of the Jupiter and Venus from Moon in your horoscope.
- Further, the running of the appropriate dasa (the Vedic measure of timing of events) would decide when the effects of this yoga would manifest in your life & which period would be the most advantageous for you, when you will experience the full effects of this wealth generating combination.
- Special tips on how this combination would help you achieve your goals on wealth and happiness.
- Suggestions on pitfalls to avoid & some remedies to maximize the good effects.