Mercury in Fourth House
Natal Mercury Report
Mercury in your horoscope holds the responsibility for your intellect, nerves and how you use your wit and senses to make the most out of your life. It is the placement of Mercury that helps determine how you fare in terms of IQ, how quick you are on the uptake and the ability to grab opportunities and understand the finer nuances of life, business & relationships.
How does Mercury in 4th House help YOU progress in life?
- Mercury in fourth house blesses you with good communication & relationship management skills.
- A positive Mercury in the 4th house will make you an imaginative and creative person, who comes up with all kinds of ideas and plans.
- Retrograde Mercury may force you to take the wrong decisions and result in incurring loss in your business. It will make you frustrated as your work will benefit others and give them name and fame.
- Mercury in the 4th house forms Bhadra Yoga, which will give you excellent oratory skills and a photographic memory.
- Whenever Mercury operates as your dasa or antardasa lord, 4th house Mercury will bless you with the support of your mother, a good education, expected growth & rank in your professional life.
Famous people with Mercury in 4th House
- Bill Gates (Co-Founder of Microsoft, American Billionaire)
- Anna Hazare (Indian Social Activist)
- Pele (Brazilian Footballer)
- Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook Co-Founder & American Philanthropist)
- Jawahar Lal Nehru (Former Prime Minister of India)
Benefits of Natal Mercury Report
This is one of the most useful reports which is prepared after lengthy research, focusing on the following elements:
- Acquaint yourself with the energy that Mercury brings to your horoscope & your character.
- Identify areas of strength & weaknesses associated with Mercury.
- Understand whether the time to deliver has come for Mercury or not.
- Identify special yogas that Mercury participates in your horoscope (both positive & negative).
- Identify the number associated with Mercury’s strength, the waxing & waning strength.
- Identify aspects of your life that will grow or face challenges due to Mercury (this gives you a good idea whether to give Mercury more power or subdue it with your Karma).
- Provides cautions & remedies to mitigate Mercury’s effect on you.