Atmakaraka (Your Soul Planet) Reading
What’s Your Life’s Purpose & Objective? Your Atmakaraka holds the key!
Identifying your Atmakaraka is a great way to cut down on running those channels of your life that are not aligned with your goals and, therefore, success.
For example: If an Atmakaraka is inclined towrads professional success then working on building up your spiritual strength will become a hurdle; while if an Atmakaraka is focused on public life and service, you should avoid paths that are either too spiritual or self-gratification oriented.
Thus, the strength of the planet that acts as your Atmakaraka and other planets' influences on it defines the clarity and path you are destined to follow.
Vedic philosophy helps us understand that we live a life with objectives and whatever is left unfulfilled is set as a goal through Atmakaraka for the next time we are born. So an Atmakaraka also helps you find your unfinished agenda.
How does your ‘Atmakaraka’ make you progress in life?
Each planet gets to act as an ‘Atmakaraka’ and has a unique story and lesson for your mission in this life. For example:
- Sun as Atmakaraka will give status, power and position a higher priority in your life. It will empower you with clarity and intelligence to choose the right direction and be active with an approach at the right time. You will be a medium to help the masses.
- When Moon acts as your Atmakaraka, compassion and emotional quotient are major components in how you achieve status and position in life, as well as your mother’s role and ideals. There will be continuous changes in thoughts and emotion, as you move towards your goal.
- Mars shows protection and anger when it gets placed as an Atmakaraka. It makes you passionate towards something - which might not be connected with your career and relationship, but this will give you the spark to live life enthusiastically.
- Mercury as Atmakaraka makes intellectual superiority and achieving your ideals through research and intricate learning the path to achieving your life’s goal. So will friends and children. It will help you build connections and relationships for expanding your business and financial status.
- When Jupiter is your Atmakaraka, wisdom and deep understanding of the philosophy of life will be your objective as well as means of reaching your life’s destination. It makes you a Pioneer who has the clue and ideas to help where you are needed. It also endows clarity of thought and stability in life.
- Venus as your Atmakaraka brings practical and pragmatic knowledge as well as pursuit of personal pleasures. It makes you ready to adapt to change on a positive note, while remaining the center of attraction. Your spouse, life partner or lover will play an important role in helping you find your paths.
- When Saturn is the Atmakaraka, learnings, hardships and strict principles become integral to life. It can put you on a track that will make you King but, before that, it tests and drives you towards sorrow and grief in relationship and career - experiences that will give you a strong foundation and a perseverant personality.
- Rahu as Atmakaraka is about high ideals, fall from ideals, illusions, hopes and an unknown world or utopia that help you define your life's path. So will learnings from grandparents, the elderly and the unworthy. Rahu in this position has the power to bring 180 degree transformation in your life.
Benefits of Atmakaraka Reading
- Identify your Atmakaraka and cut down on running those channels of your life that are not aligned with your goals and, therefore, success.
- Understand your Atmakaraka's strengths and how you can make it stronger by remedies and lifestyle changes.
- Understand which parts of your life will see stronger roles and the possibility of moving towards your goal.
- You can opt for a 5 year review.