Astrology Portrait Report
An Artistic Horoscope Analysis defining your Aura, Silhouette, Broad Lines & Fine Details
What is the first impression that you give to others? It’s a different thing that this impression may be quite a contrast to how they come to eventually discover you as a person, as they get to know your layers.
But the fact is, a lot does depend on how people perceive you. For instance, human connections are formed on this basis, one can get accepted for a job or rejected on this basis, marriages can get arranged on this basis.
We can help you understand how others judge and appraise you with the help of an artistic horoscope analysis that will define your Aura, Silhouette, Broad Lines and Fine Details – to make up your ‘Astrology Portrait’.
How do we create your Astrology Portrait?
Bringing together the science and art of astrology, our expert astrologer would define the following just like the various parts that an artist brings together on a canvas to draw a portrait, evoking its very soul and varied emotions.
- Your Aura: It is usually a vibe or a feeling and is determined by the actual degree of Moon that you were born in, defining the Instincts and the Vibe that you give out. Vedic Astrology and Hindu Mythology classify all living beings in the category of a Demi God (Deva), a Human (Manushya) and Demonic (Rakshasa). Each type is born with a value system that neither upbringing nor background can change. It is one of the most important aspects of your personality as well as a reason for what and who you are like in this lifetime.
- Your Silhouette: This is how you appear to people who don’t know you and judge you from a distance. It is determined by two factors: your Ascendant Nakshatra and the broad animal kind that your instincts are linked with, just like the Chinese system of Astrology. Each of us is classified by an animal type like the Lion, Elephant, Horse, Snake, Mouse, Mongoose, etc. These are the instincts that are inborn and perhaps one of the reasons why we take an instant liking or dislike towards a person even without getting to know them well.
- Broad Strokes & Outline: It is how you appear to your colleagues and friends and marks the boundaries and limits that you would be able to achieve in this lifetime. The exact degree of your Ascendant, your Moon sign, the waxing or waning status of your Moon, and the degree of the mid-heaven at the time of your birth define this area. These aspects set your potential, the size of your horizon and how high you can soar.
- The Fine Details: This is the level at which your soulmate, spouse, family and you – yourself – know you. It is a DNA defining level determined by:
The Twelve Houses that influence status, family, wealth, name, ownerships, intellect, children, health, spouse, love, partners, age, luck, God and spirituality, career and profession, friends and enjoyment, sex, expenses and the unknown realm. The strength and relations of each house help determine those parts of your life where you excel, are contented, average, troubled or face difficulties. Certain portions of the Zodiac, if stronger, make for a self, family, spouse, career, sex, or spiritually oriented person.
Nine Planets that rule your destiny. A strong Sun and Saturn help will help you rule destiny, while Mars can force its way through destiny. Jupiter and Venus help you make your destiny by education and wisdom while Rahu can help find the diplomatic way out and Ketu the intuitive or technical way. True greatness and progress depend on which planet is with you and which one is against.
Dasa or your Dasa cycle (planetary periods) determines when your promised destiny would fructify, since timing is everything in life.
Benefits of Astrology Portrait Report
- This is a unique report that will help you see yourself in four dimensions and how you appear to the outside world.
- It will help you learn how you see yourself and how others (both outsiders and close ones) see you.
- It will reveal your ‘Aura’ (the instinctive feeling people have about you).
- It will reveal your ‘Silhouette’ (how people, who don’t know you well, perceive you from a distance).
- It will reveal your ‘Broad Strokes and Outline’ (how you come across to people when you interact with them and make an impression).
- It will reveal your ‘DNA’ (the destiny defining aspects of you that shape your nature, instincts, value system and the life that you share with your soulmate, family and 3 am friends).
- Cover your destiny and fortune defining traits.
- Explain how each segment of your horoscope functions, how it contributes to your personality and shapes your destiny.
- It can help you find answers to why you or a person close to you act in a certain way and how to address the matters.
- There would be predictions & forecast up to 10 years based on your Dasa.