CAREER TRANSIT REPORT
- Career Transit reading:
- Period of maximum growth
- Time to ask for a raise or make a key career move
- When to lie low and sail through a tough planetary phase
What is Career Transit Report?
You would agree that a seemingly difficult task gets done with so much ease at times! Whereas, the simple things of life may turn out to be unexpectedly problematic. So is it all being played out at the hands of ‘time’? The answer is yes! This can be reasoned by understanding Career Transit astrology which gives us the precise knowledge of the suitable timings and time periods when to undertake all important moves in career to increase the probability of success many times.
How’s Career Transit report prepared?
Career Transit astrology involves mapping of the transiting or the moving planets through the zodiac with respect to your Moon Sign (the zodiac where Moon was placed at the time of your birth) & the rising sign at the time of your birth.
The experienced Vedic astrologers prepare the charts and interpret the upcoming trends in career for the next 3, 6 and 12 months when one should look out for the new job, make those moves within the current job and ask for a raise. The favorable placements of the transiting planets particularly Jupiter & Saturn and the 10th house are studied to arrive at the periods when the chances of good results are greatly enhanced. And the report is presented in form of a Career Transit Reading.
Why you should order Career Transit Report?
There’s much comfort in ensuring the ‘right’ time for something as important as a Career Move. This gives you not just the confidence that your wishes will be granted like asking for a raise or promotion and finding a new job when planets are showering their blessings on you. You will also be able to sail through any difficult phase by keeping a low profile at work when the time is not on your side. Your Career Transit report can thus, act as a reference guide throughout the period.
What you can expect from your Career Transit Report?
- Period when there would be maximum growth potential in your job or business
- Periods when controversy should be avoided
- Good periods to make changes in career
- Any likely problems from superiors, subordinates, people in power, clients or competition.
- Time of promotion if covered in the transit period
- Good time when you should make a career move
- Timing of finding a new job or starting a major project in business.