We have been providing astrology consultation and advice on true Vedic principles on the internet since 2000 and serviced over a million customers with our free and premium services. We have prepared Dhan Yoga Fortune Report for 2 years:
1. Effects of Dhan Yoga:
Dhan means wealth, both material and intellectual. Yoga literally means “combination or addition”. When some planets in any birth chart are combined or placed in mutually gainful manners of high order, the combination produces a status that grants opportunity and capacity to generate and hold much wealth. A Dhan yoga is powerful money generating planetary combination/s present in a horoscope. Such yoga is also possible by a specific good location of one single planet in a birth chart. Dhan Yoga operates when the key sectors of wealth in a horoscope, namely the 2nd , 5th , 9th and 11th houses are positively energized by the yoga planets.
2. How the yoga forms & which house are involved in your birth chart in its formation:
Venus, the lord of 2nd house of wealth is in the 3rd house from Moon forming a Dhan Yoga in your chart. Note: There are other Dhana yogas that do not directly involve the 2nd house of wealth. They are given later.
3. Principles on which Dhan-Yoga operates
The 2nd, 5th , 9th and 11th houses from ascendant or Moon control the growth of a person in terms of material wealth and also intellectual development.
The lord of the 2nd house and the 11th house are concerned with earning and accumulation of wealth.
Along with these two houses, the other houses to be reckoned with are the 5th [investments] and the 9th [fortune] houses which are known as the abodes of Lakshmi, the Goddess of wealth.
Additionally the 4th house rules the area of landed property. The inter-relationship of these houses, and their respective lords, ensure wealth and prosperity.
Planets simultaneously owning two wealth-giving houses become the prime indicators of wealth, the strongest indicator is the one that owns both the 2nd and the 11th houses and the next in order are the ones who own the 5th or the 9th house.
Dhan yogas depend on the lord of the 2nd house who determines wealth, gains or in-flow of wealth [income] is to be judged from the 11th house, gains through various investments or speculation from the 5th house and sudden unexpected gains from the 9th house [good fortune].
Vedic astrology considers the 2nd house as the house of accumulated wealth, and the 11th as the house of gains, these lords associated with the lords of the 5th and 9th give rise to formidable Dhana yoga-s which if unblemished and formed by benefic planets promise much wealth.
Further the lords of the 1, 2, 5, 9 and 11th houses, if associating mutually and favorably, cause Dhana yoga-s to arise, but only when the said yoga-s happen to connect with the lagna/Moon that more significant result are seen derived.
Dhan Yogas will operate when the main or sub period of the yoga planets is running or when their combination or even one of them, is transited over by the lord of ascendant during any other good dasa or antardasa. The overall effects of Dhana yoga will be subject to the influence of effective transits of planets.
4. How to best utilize Dhan-Yoga for success:
• It is always the best, to NOT depend on any good yoga but to utilize its supports for maximum benefit. This will imply that you must work very hard to earn better and hold on to the money that you earn. Your natural intelligence and proficiency in any area of life is of high order.
• For effectively utilizing any yoga, you will need to show respect to and follow the positive preferences and inclinations of the planets forming the yoga. The basic premise of such positive inclinations is clarity and focus of thoughts on doing well for yourself and to others. Thus you will do well to act in virtuous, well-meaning and inclusive manner. Welfare of others should be the priority and this will bring great benefits for you as a corollary.
• Trust the almighty to guide you while you should abhor any shortcut to make personal gains. Such efforts should be consistent and free from any optimization or rationalization.
5. Detailed explanation of above yoga and other combinations described in point 2
All Dhan Yogas present in your birth chart are given below:
a. Venus, lord of second house of wealth is in the 3rd house from Moon. Sextile aspect between Moon , the planet of financial stability and Venus, the planet of fortune, enjoyments and comforts perpetuate each other’s natural support.
b. Jupiter, the lord of 9th house, and Moon, the lord of 4th house, are in the ascendant. Please note that the property house elements joining with fortune house elements in relation to ascendant, promote wealth in the area of real estate.
c. Moon, the lord of 4th house is associated by conjunction with benefic planet Jupiter. Moon and Jupiter are two exponents of wealth, Jupiter offering growth and Moon offering stability, while 4th house rules property.
d. Mars, the lord of ascendant and Moon, the lord of 4th house are in each other's sign. Mutual agreement of ascendant and property house supports landed property.
e. Mars is in Cancer sign. Mars, though debilitated in Cancer, promotes generation of wealth when located in Cancer.
f. 9th house lord Jupiter and 10th house lord Saturn are placed in angles. Both 9th house lord of fortune and 10th house lord of career get more momentum when located in angles from ascendant.
g. Sun is placed in Gemini sign. Gemini promotes the wealth generating properties of Sun.
h. Jupiter is placed in ascendant. Jupiter here promotes the 5th and 9th houses of Purva Karma and Fortune respectively and also the ascendant while Jupiter is most active here due to highest digbala.
6. The times in life when Dhan-Yoga effects would manifest:
The next two years will be covered by main and sub periods as given under:
1. Moon-Venus period: Till 24 June 2017
Despite both Moon and Venus being qualified to offer yoga results, Moon is
extremely weak in digbala while Venus is entirely combust . Thus they are
inactive in offering or promoting good results.
2. Moon-Sun period: Till 25th June 2017 to 23rd Dec 2017
Despite both Moon and Sun qualified to offer yoga results, both are
extremely weak in digbala and thus are inactive in offering or promoting
3. Moon -Mars period from 24 Dec 2017 to 21 May 2018
Despite Mars being qualified to offer yoga results, he is extremely weak in
Digbala, thus is inactive for offering or promoting good results
4. Mars-Rahu period from 22 May 2018 to 15 May 2019
Mars is qualified to offer yoga results but Rahu will not offer yoga results
as sub period lord Rahu does not constitute any Dhana yoga. Thus Mars-Rahu
period is unable to offer or promote dhana yoga results.
Please note that –
• During period till 19 June 2017 and then again from 28 October 2017 to
15 May 2019, transit Saturn will be directly opposite to Sun and Venus, and
hence Dhana yoga effects will be highly restricted during this stage and good results
in financial matters may not be expected.
• The period from 20 June 2017 to 27 October 2017 will see very adverse and
obstructive effects on finance, caused by Astama Sani (transit Saturn is in
the 8th house from natal Moon and thus no Dhana yoga will be effective now)
• On the positive side, transit Jupiter will offer significant support to development of income and finance.
• Overall, the next two years will be capable of generating better income for you but expenses and demands will be too high to negotiate and therefore gainful accumulation or financial growth is not expected in these two years.
• Worship Lord Siva, every day.
• Chant "Om Namah Sivaya" as frequently as possible, the more the better.
• Even silent chanting will do.
• Chanting of this mantra will usher in the blessings of Jupiter (planet of
wealth and growth as well as of Moon (planet of financial stability).
• Avoid any wrong or unfair action, especially on Mondays and Thursdays.
Please note that Dhan Yoga results & financial growth will improve by practicing the remedies and following the suggestion as mentioned.