Jupiter in Sixth House
Natal Jupiter Report
Jupiter is a unique planet under the Vedic astrology system as nearly all things growth oriented and on the right side of life’s principles are synonymous with the planet Jupiter. By the house it occupies in your natal birth chart (horoscope), one can understand the parts of your life that will be affected by Jupiter.
How does Jupiter in 6th House help you progress in life?
- It boosts your professional acumen, makes you proficient and manifests a good atmosphere at your workplace that creates overall favourable outcomes for you. It gives you a very respectful, kind and caring attitude that makes you earn the respect of others.
- A positive Jupiter brings positive results in litigation, good professional growth and safety from enemies, while a negative Jupiter may lead to some issues in terms of your health and challenges at the workplace.
- A direct Jupiter brings you maturity while a retrograde Jupiter may get you involved in litigation, sour relations with your peers and conflict with your colleagues.
- Jupiter forms a Harsha Vipreet Raj Yoga when it is in its own sign in 6th house. This makes you immune from diseases.
Famous People with Jupiter in 6th House
- Kamala Harris (American Politician, Attorney, 49th US Vice President)
- Sachin Tendulkar (Indian Cricketer)
- Amitabh Bachchan (Indian Actor)
Why should you order the Natal Jupiter Report?
This is one of the most useful reports which is prepared after lengthy research, focusing on the following elements:
- Acquaint yourself with the energy that Jupiter brings to your horoscope & your character.
- Identify areas of strength & weaknesses associated with Jupiter.
- Understand whether the time to deliver has come for Jupiter or not.
- Identify special Yogas that Jupiter participates in your horoscope (both positive & negative).
- Identify the number associated with Jupiter’s strength, the waxing & waning strength.
- Identify aspects of your life that will grow or face challenges due to Jupiter (this gives you a good idea whether to give Jupiter more power or subdue it with your Karma).
- Provide cautions & remedies to mitigate Jupiter’s effect on you.