Jupiter in Seventh House
Natal Jupiter Report
Jupiter is a unique planet under the Vedic astrology system as nearly all things growth oriented and on the right side of life’s principles are synonymous with the planet Jupiter. By the house it occupies in your natal birth chart (horoscope), one can understand the parts of your life that will be affected by Jupiter.
How does Jupiter in 7th House help you progress in life?
- It draws you towards education and different subjects that can enhance your knowledge; makes you loyal and faithful to your partner (personal and professional); blesses you with honesty, good amount of wealth; makes you spiritually inclined.
- A positive Jupiter brings you a very strong and honest bond with your partner, while a negative Jupiter may bring challenges in marriage and conflict with partners.
- Jupiter in direct motion brings maturity but a retrograde Jupiter may incline you towards illegal activities.
- Gaj Kesari Yoga is formed when Jupiter is in the 7th house and Moon in the 1st house. It blesses you with immense wealth and prosperity.
Famous People with Jupiter in 7th House
- Mahatma Gandhi (Indian Anti-Colonial Nationalist & Political Ethicist)
- Priyanka Chopra (Indian Actor)
- Vladmir Putin (Russian Politician)
Why should you order the Natal Jupiter Report?
This is one of the most useful reports which is prepared after lengthy research, focusing on the following elements:
- Acquaint yourself with the energy that Jupiter brings to your horoscope & your character.
- Identify areas of strength & weaknesses associated with Jupiter.
- Understand whether the time to deliver has come for Jupiter or not.
- Identify special Yogas that Jupiter participates in your horoscope (both positive & negative).
- Identify the number associated with Jupiter’s strength, the waxing & waning strength.
- Identify aspects of your life that will grow or face challenges due to Jupiter (this gives you a good idea whether to give Jupiter more power or subdue it with your Karma).
- Provide cautions & remedies to mitigate Jupiter’s effect on you.