Jupiter in Eleventh House
Natal Jupiter Report
Jupiter is a unique planet under the Vedic astrology system as nearly all things growth oriented and on the right side of life’s principles are synonymous with the planet Jupiter. By the house it occupies in your natal birth chart (horoscope), one can understand the parts of your life that will be affected by Jupiter.
How does Jupiter in 11th House help you progress in life?
- It gives you a good and dependable friend circle, blesses you with gains and prosperity; also provides you with immense benefits from authorities you deal with.
- A positive Jupiter expands your social circle and brings deep bonding with elder siblings; but a negative Jupiter may bring irregularity in income.
- Direct Jupiter makes you matured and sagacious, but a retrograde Jupiter may lead to delayed success in professional activities.
- Jupiter here, in its own sign, forms a Dhan Yoga that bestows you with abundant wealth.
Famous People with Jupiter in 11th House
- Indira Gandhi (Indian Politician, 3rd Prime Minister of India)
- Jim Carrey (Canadian-American Actor & Comedian)
- Venus Williams (American Tennis Player)
Why should you order the Natal Jupiter Report?
This is one of the most useful reports which is prepared after lengthy research, focusing on the following elements:
- Acquaint yourself with the energy that Jupiter brings to your horoscope & your character.
- Identify areas of strength & weaknesses associated with Jupiter.
- Understand whether the time to deliver has come for Jupiter or not.
- Identify special Yogas that Jupiter participates in your horoscope (both positive & negative).
- Identify the number associated with Jupiter’s strength, the waxing & waning strength.
- Identify aspects of your life that will grow or face challenges due to Jupiter (this gives you a good idea whether to give Jupiter more power or subdue it with your Karma).
- Provide cautions & remedies to mitigate Jupiter’s effect on you.