In this article, we will try to predict the outcome from a purely astrological standpoint, based on a comparative analysis of the planetary placements and combinations in Yogi Adityanath and Akhilesh Yadav’s horoscopes.
Analysis of Yogi Adityanath's horoscope
Yogi Adityanath has Leo ascendant, Aquarius Moon sign and, currently, the running dasha period is that of Ketu and the antar-dasha (sub-period) of Saturn. An analysis of his horoscope reveals the following facts that may be useful in predicting the outcome of the elections for him.
Natal position of planets
Yogi Adityanath has a Leo ascendant; and the Sun is the lord of Leo, which is posited in the house of career with Mercury. This creates a Budh Aditya Yoga in his horoscope. The Moon, which rules the public, is posited in the house of people. Saturn, the lord of the 7th house of people, plays an important role in politics and is posited in the 10th house of career. Jupiter is placed in the 5th house of power.
Venus and Mars are posited in the house of gains and income. Rahu is placed in the 6th house of enemies and service. With this position, Rahu will help him to overpower his opponents and emerge as the winner. In this context, there is a threat for his political opponents.
Current transit of planets
At the time of election and when the results will be declared, Sun Ascendant Lord will nest in the 7th house of people till 15th March. Jupiter nests in the 7th house of people or masses; and combines with Natal Moon. Saturn is travelling in the house of competition and sits with Natal Rahu. Mars is also posited with Saturn and Rahu in the house of competition and enemies. Venus is seen combining its affects with Saturn, Mars and Rahu in the 6th house of competition or enemies. Rahu in transit is posited in the 10th house of career. This position of Rahu is extremely crucial for victory or success in politics.
Ketu is in the 4th house of public relation.
Running dasa period
Yogi Adityanath will be running through the Ketu main period and sub-period of Saturn from 13 January 2022 to February 2023. Ketu is transiting in the 4th house of public relations and Saturn, the significator of politics, is travelling in the 6th house of competitions with other influential planets and Natal Rahu, which again is a good and strong combination to win against opponents. This is a very powerful combination to fulfil one’s desires; poised to bring favourable results.
Ketu in its main period will bring fortunate times for Yogi Adityanath that will help him in all the activities taking place in his life. With luck by his side, there may hardly be chances of any setback. This period will be full of opportunities, especially in terms of career, that can bring favourable outcomes if utilised wisely.
Saturn in Yogi Adityanath’s horoscope is well placed in the house of competitions and this placement will bless him with all the strength, fortune and wisdom to come out of the contest with flying colours.
The transit Sun is in the house of business and politics. By virtue of its natal chart placement and transit, the Sun is powerful enough to bless Yogi Adityanath with a favourable outcome in the elections. Sun, Jupiter, Saturn, and Mars play an important role for a successful career in politics.
The Ketu period may bring important and influential effects in the life of Yogi Adityanath and some major change or move in his life. Natal Saturn aspect on natal Ketu in his horoscope will prove beneficial for his political career and rise in politics. This period brings many challenges, but at the end he will overcome all adversities. This period may come up with a lot of opportunities for him.
Yogi Adityanath is undergoing the ‘Shani Sade Sati’ in the present period. The general perception is that Shani Sade Sati brings adverse results. However, if we look at the past, there are many examples wherein people who were under the impact of Sade Sati have seen extraordinary and overwhelming results. E.g. Donald Trump became the President of US during his Sade Sati, so did Morarji Desai and Narendra Modi, when they became the Prime Minister of India. Sade Sati is poised to bring expected results if the person leads a disciplined life with sincerity and dedication.
Analysis of Akhilesh Yadav 's horoscope
Akhilesh Yadav has a Virgo Ascendant, Gemini Moon sign and, currently, the running main period of Ketu and sub-period of Saturn. An analysis of his horoscope uncovers the following facts that may be useful in predicting the outcome of the elections for him.
Natal position of planets
Akhilesh Yadav has a Virgo ascendant, whose lord Mercury is posited in the house of gains with Venus. The Sun, is posited in the 10th house of career, being the lord of the 12th house of losses. The Moon is in the same house of career with the Sun and accompanying Saturn. All these planets are on the Rahu-Ketu axis. Ketu is in the 10th house of career and Rahu in the 4th house of public relation. Mars is posited in the 7th house of masses or people. Jupiter is posited in the 5th house of power.
Current Transit of planets
At the time of election and results, the Mercury Ascendant lord is placed in the house of competition or enemies from 6 March 2022 - 24 March 2022. The Sun is also in the house of competition and forms the auspicious Budh Aditya Yoga. Jupiter is also in the 6th house of competitions and enemies till 13 April 2022. Saturn, Mars and Venus in transit are posited in the house of competition. Rahu transits in the 9th house of fortune. Ketu transits in the 3rd house of communication. Rahu in transit is posited in the 10th house of career. This position is crucial for victory or success in politics.
Ketu is in the 4th house of public relation.
Running dasa period
Akhilesh Yadav will be running through the Ketu main period and sub-period of Saturn from 19 February 2022 to 28 March 2023. Ketu-Saturn conjunction is seen in the 10th house of career with Sun and Moon. If we look at transits, then Ketu transits in the 3rd house and Saturn in the 5th house.
Comparative analysis of the two horoscopes
An analysis of the kundlis of Yogi Adityanath and Akhilesh Yadav reveals an evident edge of Yogi Adityanath’s kundli over that of Akhilesh Yadav due to the following reasons:
- Ascendant of Yogi Adityanath is Leo, whose lord is the Sun - the significator of power, position and strong determination. His Sun is at a high degree (21o), whereas the ascendant of Akhilesh Yadav is Mercury and is at a low degree (8o).
- The 10th house of Yogi Adityanath has a Budh Aditya Yoga (conjunction of Sun and Mercury) and has Saturn (the significator of politics), which is the lord of the 7th house of masses. In his horoscope, Rahu aspects the 10th house of career. Also, Rahu is transiting the 10th house of career, which is a strong and important combination for a favourable outcome in politics. On the other hand, in Akhilesh Yadav’s horoscope, the 10th house is not so strong and has a conjunction of Sun, Moon, Saturn, and Ketu. His 10th house is not in good position compared to Yogi Adityanath’s kundli.
- The 7th house plays an important role in politics, as it is the significator of masses and public. In Adityanath’s kundli, Saturn is the lord of 7th house and posited in the 10th house of career. Plus, he is running the Saturn sub-period. In Akhilesh Yadav’s kundli, Jupiter, the lord of the 7th house, is transiting in the house of competitions and disputes; and the nature of Jupiter is expansion. Hence, it might not be a favorable transit in terms of politics.
- Both the candidates are running Ketu main period and Saturn sub-sub period. In Yogi Adityanath’s kundli, Ketu is in the 12th house and Saturn aspects on Ketu or influence from the 10th house of career. Saturn is at 17o 08’ and is the lord of 7th house of masses and also a significator of politics. Akhilesh Yadav is also running the same dasa, but Ketu in his kundli is posited in the 10th house of career with Saturn, Sun and Moon. Saturn is at 20 41’ in his chart.
- Rahu is transiting in the 10th house of Yogi Adityanath’s kundli, which is again a favourable point for success in politics or career related to the masses. His Ketu is in the 4th house of relation with the public. In Akhilesh Yadav’s kundli, Rahu is transiting in the 9th house of fortune, which is not considered a good position for Rahu and Ketu in the 3rd house.
With an understanding of the astrological charts and the comparison provided above, Yogi Adityanath seems to be better placed to win the 2022 Assembly election in UP as compared to Akhilesh Yadav.
Having said that, we cannot ignore the planetary configuration and dasa period in Akhilesh Yadav’s horoscope. The charts predict that he might lose marginally to Yogi Adityanath. But, when Jupiter enters the 7th house of Akhilesh Yadav’s chart on 13th April, there are chances that he might get an opportunity to explore the option of an alliance with some other contender that may help him to become the Chief Minister.
As the Assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh (UP) inch towards the last phase, the whole of India would await the results on 10th March since the state has the maximum representation in the Lok Sabha and significantly influences the political landscape of the country. In this context, the question occupying everyone these days is: Would Yogi Adityanath be the Chief Minister again, or would the alliance of Samajwadi Party (SP) – Rashtriya Lok Dal (RLD) result in the defeat of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)?